Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen O_o
08-29-2010, 10:14 AM,
RE: Black Screen O_o
(08-29-2010, 10:08 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: Man, I'm not sure at all. All three machines running the same OS?

64-bit. All three have windows 7
[Image: sentinel3.jpg]
Searching at the speed of a Robotic Sea Monster Tongue
08-29-2010, 11:35 AM,
Hrm. I've been messing around. Two XP machines work (and always have), my Vista(32-bit) machine works, and my Win7(32-bit) machine works.

I know others with 64-bit win7 aren't having problems, so I'm really not sure wtf the problem is.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
08-29-2010, 11:48 AM,
(08-29-2010, 11:35 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: Hrm. I've been messing around. Two XP machines work (and always have), my Vista(32-bit) machine works, and my Win7(32-bit) machine works.

I know others with 64-bit win7 aren't having problems, so I'm really not sure wtf the problem is.

This is the part where you say "You're pretty much screwed" Isn't it? ._.;
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2010, 08:12 PM by Kid.)
Well, that's a .. bit .. strange.
I'm looking at your video.. Chat is loaded, but the rest of the interface isn't.

Have you tried to execute the game in compatibility mode for XP or similar?
On the contrary, have you tried to deinstall the driver for your video card?
If the conflict is with the hardware of your computer, you can always to "scan" it isolating the real problem.

I remember other threads where people wrote to have similar problems; they entered but they saw only the "sky" of the simulation.
After, there were problems like yours, but not in this heavy way.. 3of3 computers of yours have the same problem.
At this point, you are making something of wrong... I guess.

Anyway previously I asked you something of very specific: what is the configuration of your computers.
Who can buy 3 computers with the same exact configuration, with the same operative system ? ..

[Image: omg.jpg]
08-30-2010, 01:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2010, 01:19 AM by Xirus.)
(08-29-2010, 08:09 PM)Kid Wrote: Well, that's a .. bit .. strange.
I'm looking at your video.. Chat is loaded, but the rest of the interface isn't.

Have you tried to execute the game in compatibility mode for XP or similar?
On the contrary, have you tried to deinstall the driver for your video card?
If the conflict is with the hardware of your computer, you can always to "scan" it isolating the real problem.

I remember other threads where people wrote to have similar problems; they entered but they saw only the "sky" of the simulation.
After, there were problems like yours, but not in this heavy way.. 3of3 computers of yours have the same problem.
At this point, you are making something of wrong... I guess.

Anyway previously I asked you something of very specific: what is the configuration of your computers.
Who can buy 3 computers with the same exact configuration, with the same operative system ? ..

[Image: omg.jpg]

My desktop (The computer I'm using at the moment) has windows 7 OS like the two laptops.
08-30-2010, 04:08 AM,
Maybe I spoke alien..

What's the Hardware Configuration of your computers (laptop or not)?
I ask it for the last time.. At last it can be useful. No? ...
08-30-2010, 08:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2010, 03:13 AM by Xirus.)
(08-30-2010, 04:08 AM)Kid Wrote: Maybe I spoke alien..

What's the Hardware Configuration of your computers (laptop or not)?
I ask it for the last time.. At last it can be useful. No? ...

Sorry I took so long to respond (rl stuff came up). My Desktop: 8GB DDR3 system memory, ATI Radeon HD 4200 Integrated Graphics Card, AMD Phenom II X4 810 Processor, 750 GB hard drive, Dell IN1910N (Analog) Monitor, & Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS. I hope this is what you are asking. ^_^;
09-07-2010, 04:02 AM,
Sorry If I'm bothering anyone, but does anyone else suffer the same issue? If so could you post how you've overcome the problem if you've done so?
09-07-2010, 05:56 AM,
I can't remember if anyone asked this (and don't have the time to search) but where did the game come from? Did you get this from the .7z on Rajko's (mxoemu.info) site, the three-cd download or did you already have it installed previously?

I'd highly recommend downloading the .7z if you haven't.

If you have, then... umm...

Have you tried connecting to Rajko's test server?
http://mxoemu.info/ for more information on how to do that.

(sorry to the Hardline Dreams team for the cross-emu posting. :-p)

Also, this thread probably doesn't belong on this forum, because this forum doesn't have a working emulator ATM.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
09-07-2010, 09:15 AM,
(09-07-2010, 05:56 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: I can't remember if anyone asked this (and don't have the time to search) but where did the game come from? Did you get this from the .7z on Rajko's (mxoemu.info) site, the three-cd download or did you already have it installed previously?

I'd highly recommend downloading the .7z if you haven't.

If you have, then... umm...

Have you tried connecting to Rajko's test server?
http://mxoemu.info/ for more information on how to do that.

(sorry to the Hardline Dreams team for the cross-emu posting. :-p)

Also, this thread probably doesn't belong on this forum, because this forum doesn't have a working emulator ATM.

It worked! Thank you for all your help. Big Grin