Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Black Screen O_o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok here is my problem... I have used this guide http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86-page-1.html to help me set up everything and it seemed to be working fine. The Recursion server showed, The lolcharacter was present in the selection, and "The Matrix Online" screen with the chair loading screen showed. The problem uncured after the loading screen was finished. I was greeted with a blank black screen with a chatbox. I assumed I did a step wrong so I uninstalled everything and started from square one. I even tried it on another computer I own, but it yielded the same results. Does anyone have a solution for this and has anyone else had this problem?Huh
[quote = " Xirus ' pid = '8754 ' = '1282783776 Dateline » ]
[color = # 32CD32 ] Ok voici mon problème ... J'ai utilisé ce guide http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86-page-1.html pour m'aider à mettre en place tout et il semblait bien fonctionner . Le serveur a montré récursivité , Le lolcharacter était présent dans la sélection , et " The Matrix Online " écran avec l'écran de chargement président a montré . Le problème non polymérisée après l'écran de chargement terminé . J'ai été accueilli avec un écran vide noir avec un chat . Je suppose , j'ai fait un faux pas alors j'ai désinstallé tout et a commencé à zéro. J'ai même essayé sur un autre ordinateur que je possède , mais il a donné les mêmes résultats . Quelqu'un at-il une solution pour cela, et personne d'autre n'a eu ce problème ? huh : : [ / color]
[/ Quote]

you must late and after a moment the character and the city are here
you are in the mega city yet !!!!!!!
(08-26-2010, 05:31 PM)MR smooth criminal Wrote: [ -> ][quote = " Xirus ' pid = '8754 ' = '1282783776 Dateline » ]
[color = # 32CD32 ] Ok voici mon problème ... J'ai utilisé ce guide http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86-page-1.html pour m'aider à mettre en place tout et il semblait bien fonctionner . Le serveur a montré récursivité , Le lolcharacter était présent dans la sélection , et " The Matrix Online " écran avec l'écran de chargement président a montré . Le problème non polymérisée après l'écran de chargement terminé . J'ai été accueilli avec un écran vide noir avec un chat . Je suppose , j'ai fait un faux pas alors j'ai désinstallé tout et a commencé à zéro. J'ai même essayé sur un autre ordinateur que je possède , mais il a donné les mêmes résultats . Quelqu'un at-il une solution pour cela, et personne d'autre n'a eu ce problème ? huh : : [ / color]
[/ Quote]

Are you saying that the problem is that I have to wait for it all to load because it may take a while even after the loading screen has finished? If this isn't what you mean could you explain further? I what to understand.
(08-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Xirus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2010, 05:31 PM)MR smooth criminal Wrote: [ -> ][quote = " Xirus ' pid = '8754 ' = '1282783776 Dateline » ]
[/ Quote]

Are you saying that the problem is that I have to wait for it all to load because it may take a while even after the loading screen has finished? If this isn't what you mean could you explain further? I what to understand.

yes , he is very long , clik in the dialog programe and wait and you will understand the song and the picture after
(08-26-2010, 08:56 PM)MR smooth criminal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Xirus Wrote: [ -> ]
[/ Quote]

yes , he is very long , clik in the dialog programe and wait and you will understand the song and the picture after

Ok I'll try it. I really hope this works because I'm really looking forward to walking the streets of the MegaCity once again. Even If this does not work I still give thanks for you attempting to help me with this problem.
it's normal : )
(08-26-2010, 11:49 PM)MR smooth criminal Wrote: [ -> ]it's normal : )

Ok I let it run for over three hours now and still it's a black screen. I think there has to be something i'm missing. Maybe something simple.
ok so is not same that me : (
you are execute reality and matrix2.bat
and choice lolcharacter ?
(08-27-2010, 01:31 AM)MR smooth criminal Wrote: [ -> ]ok so is not same that me : (
you are execute reality and matrix2.bat
and choice lolcharacter ?
Yep and the game starts up perfectly. It's not until after i select the Recursion server with the lolcharacter and after "The Matrix Online" loading screen with the chair and the computers finished loading that i am greeted with the Blank black screen with a chatbox. Huh
Really seems like graphics card / video drivers / some other incompatibility type issue.
Pages: 1 2 3