Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Youre a True Fan When...
01-24-2010, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010, 02:00 PM by Neopill.)
RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When...
I told my Girl today that I made alot of Info this week in a text, which I quickly corrected, money*. But shes been with me for 5 years, she replied quickly ," lol. info. lmao ". She knew exactly what I meant.

Even she's a bit Matriculated.
01-24-2010, 02:07 PM,
(01-24-2010, 01:59 PM)Neopill Wrote: I told my Girl today that I made alot of Info this week in a text, which I quickly corrected, money*. But shes been with me for 5 years, she replied quickly ," lol. info. lmao ". She knew exactly what I meant.

That's funny, Neopill! Never heard that one - surprisingly enough
[Image: Dee.jpg]

01-26-2010, 04:40 PM,
.. You first saw how they jacked in and out and you screamed "THAT'S FROM SHADOWRUN YOU STEALERS!"
- only then about a year later, reading up about Cyberpunk and finally understanding where it all came from and seeing it all from a new light and liking it instead of hating.

- True story.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

01-27-2010, 06:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2010, 06:41 AM by Ceege.)
You know you're a true fan when, you go round your mates and she helps you ink a white rabbit to your flesh.

[Image: Calvin001.jpg]
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
01-27-2010, 08:27 AM,
Still look in to DN1
Still look in Stn Launcher to see if any one online. Always been no one so either I'm so lame or ppl hated that darn thing too much, to use or I just missed 'ya'.
When logging out of games I'm playing to fill the void usually I say "I'm jacking-out." The couple of exMxOers in our "Faction" (clan/guild) knew what I meant the rest were forced to learn.
If I won the Powerball I know I would try to buy the game rights from WB/SONY
01-27-2010, 07:58 PM,
(01-27-2010, 08:27 AM)LaMage Wrote: Still look in to DN1
Still look in Stn Launcher to see if any one online. Always been no one so either I'm so lame or ppl hated that darn thing too much, to use or I just missed 'ya'.
When logging out of games I'm playing to fill the void usually I say "I'm jacking-out." The couple of exMxOers in our "Faction" (clan/guild) knew what I meant the rest were forced to learn.
If I won the Powerball I know I would try to buy the game rights from WB/SONY

When I log out of games now I say something similar, but I say "I'm jacking".... I got banned from a "guild" for that till I explained what it mean't....
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-28-2010, 03:16 AM,
Every time I see a commercial for The General Car Insurance, I keep thinking "Don't trust the General!" ^^;;;;
01-28-2010, 03:17 AM,
(01-28-2010, 03:16 AM)Othinn Wrote: Every time I see a commercial for The General Car Insurance, I keep thinking "Don't trust the General!" ^^;;;;

*laughs* I get those same commercials.

At least this general isn't in those Elite Commandos suit!
01-28-2010, 07:15 AM,
When you jack into the emu for the first time and can't stop smiling and exhale! Big Grin
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM,
you should be working on compiling the new code for work's website and checking for errors.... and instead you are on this forum. Posting and reading and hoping and giggling and crying and aweing and f$$king.... and I will shut up now....
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya