Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Youre a True Fan When...
01-09-2010, 03:14 PM,
RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When...
(01-09-2010, 11:13 AM)Riseke Wrote: As far Matrix fanatics go, i think i am near the top xD

-You truly believe every single word from each trilogy and practice it daily.

-You get banned from your church because you volunteer to teach preschoolers about Jesus, and instead tell them about the matrix.

-You get suspended from highschool because you hallucinate and think the agents are after you, next thing you know your jumping on your desk screaming at the top of your lungs.

-You refer to Matrix material as "scripture"

-You attempted suicide and spent 2 months in a mental hospital because the matrix online shut down. (really, you devs have no idea how happy i am the mxoemu is coming)

I got countless little episodes through out my life where i just went plain nuts and made a fool out of myself, everyone thought i was crazy, but i know, and yall know that we are all in the matrix. needless to say i have led an interesting life, but i am hopeful that i am nearing the end of these episodes and will learn to live in the matrix until my crew finds me.

Wow. Diden't really need to know all of that.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM,
Ok, guys. Let's not get mean please. We all have lives outside of the Simulation, and during the 5+ years of MxO alot of us went through some serious stuff in RL. Theres no shame in the Matrix affecting your RL, or your RL affecting your Matrix.

Lets keep it cool, its a small community.
01-09-2010, 09:50 PM,
i love mxo
Confused
01-10-2010, 08:32 AM,
You know your a true fan when .....

... you keep developing RP ideas after the game is shut down.
... your desktop background is a screenshot of the Interlock statue.
... you get giddy and lightheaded when you hear about this place.
... you refuse to pull a video from youtube that you made advertising MxO .. (50,000+ views and counting. hehe)
... you STILL brag about having your movie shown in-game. LOL
... you still have the "How to film in MxO" tutorial you wrote four or five years ago.
... you consider filming Matrix-style movies with a camcorder and two friends. lol.
... you wore out the original Matrix dvd and had to replace it.
... you use the handle you had in MxO in real life.
... you go to clubs and stand in the middle of the dance floor yelling "BACKSLASH DANCE THREE".

Big Grin
[Image: Skysig1.jpg]
01-10-2010, 08:37 AM,
(01-10-2010, 08:32 AM)Skyscream Wrote: ... you go to clubs and stand in the middle of the dance floor yelling "BACKSLASH DANCE THREE".

Hahaha, do you really do that? I did it a few times, it's hilarious!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

01-10-2010, 08:55 AM,
why doesnt anyone talk about being in a related forum for the game, 6 months after it's not on? XD.

i do /insult a lot when i play some games xD
01-10-2010, 09:30 AM,
(01-10-2010, 08:37 AM)Agent Pace Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 08:32 AM)Skyscream Wrote: ... you go to clubs and stand in the middle of the dance floor yelling "BACKSLASH DANCE THREE".

Hahaha, do you really do that? I did it a few times, it's hilarious!

I been there!

I also used to act out emotes in RL including the /beckon for all 2-person emotes. /giddyup is my favorite RL emote

I still come up with new characters and always think "that would be a cool matrix name"
01-10-2010, 12:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010, 12:26 PM by Rxu.)
RXU is an old-school handle I had since AOL 2.5 and my 14.4kb Dial up connection(FTW!)

And since then I have always identified myself online/offline as RXU My RL name is Rey so it's easy to go from one to the other.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010, 07:44 PM by Neoteny.)
(01-09-2010, 11:13 AM)Riseke Wrote: As far Matrix fanatics go, i think i am near the top xD

-You get banned from your church because you volunteer to teach preschoolers about Jesus, and instead tell them about the matrix.

-You get suspended from highschool because you hallucinate and think the agents are after you, next thing you know your jumping on your desk screaming at the top of your lungs.

-You attempted suicide and spent 2 months in a mental hospital because the matrix online shut down. (really, you devs have no idea how happy i am the mxoemu is coming)

I got countless little episodes through out my life where i just went plain nuts and made a fool out of myself, everyone thought i was crazy, but i know, and yall know that we are all in the matrix. needless to say i have led an interesting life, but i am hopeful that i am nearing the end of these episodes and will learn to live in the matrix until my crew finds me.

If you have done these things, please, if not for yourself, then for those around you, seek mental help.
[Image: IsIt.png]
01-11-2010, 12:41 AM,
(01-10-2010, 07:44 PM)Neoteny Wrote:

If you have done these things, please, if not for yourself, then for those around you, seek mental help.

Actually, if he DID do those things, he made it clear he has already seeked mental help.

"You attempted suicide and spent 2 months in a mental hospital because the matrix online shut down. (really, you devs have no idea how happy i am the mxoemu is coming)"
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]