Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
05-22-2010, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 11:15 AM by telemancer.)
RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
(05-19-2010, 09:56 AM)Valaro Wrote: Im in but will provide no support as stated by Morpheus. Just a part of the collective.

Tasty I should have guessed you would be the one to attack this problem (like you did with the death of DN1!) please count me in and I look forward to seeing you in-game! T

p.s. and to thuink you´ll have the sexy bazman sisters in there...wow
[Image: gi.mpl?u=7080&f=mxoboard.JPG]sig needed...
05-22-2010, 11:35 AM,
I'll definitely join in on this!

Quote:http://daninst.proboards.com/index.cgi?b...thread=404
05-22-2010, 04:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 04:21 PM by Neo.)
Well as i readed on the mxoe forums, TasteeWheet will do further Dev in REality Code ?

Well TasteeWheet you said that you can see where rajko was at and that you want do further progress.

What will be the next you want to implement in Reality?

Is just for my interest as Dev (and you seem to be the first person who understand rajkos source better rofl).

Btw. yes we dont provide support to reality, but for myself if someone has a question (not questions like "how do i implement features like XYZ"), i feel free to answer it , if i can.

Just as a note Wheet..the first thing where you should do further progress would be the margin server (as it just resend packets from my old sessions ), and maybe something like "Character Create" would be cool too (cause its easier than later as "Sending username + passwort to rajko and what you want to wear" Smile).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-22-2010, 09:15 PM,
neo and how about python progress?
[Image: chefsig.png]
05-22-2010, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 10:30 PM by Neo.)
margin hates python lol still had problems with the RSA regenerating of the users pub key by modulus and exponent (Auth Server was done, just need to clean it up).
Worldserver was done by morpheus some monthes ago (the base + chatting etc. , before chatting version of reality came out) - but as morpheus wanted to have in c++ , but not in the chaos code of rajko *g*, he remade it in c++ (where the basics are working like in reality v2 - but with faster compile time ).

Atm i try some new things out on c# (as it is better explained as c++ in some cases ) and hope margin will work there.
The other things on margin are just packet analyse (and twofish, which isnt really hard).

Problem is mostly RSA...most RSA libs are worse documentated.
Morpheus and i spent some hours on friday about to find a rsa lib for c++ and c# which is "easy" explained and just make the things we would like have,
which is for example (pseudo code):

pubkey = file.open('pubkey.dat',rb);
rsa = new RSA();
rsa.loadPubKey(pubkey);
rsa.encryptShit(shit,PKCS1_Padding);

or

//signed Data was before captured by programm

// regenerate Pubkey from modulus and Exponent
rsa = new RSA();
rsa.setModulus(signedData.Modulus);
rsa.setExponent(signedDa.Exponent);
rsa.new_pub_key();

or

rsa.new_pub_key(signedData.Modulus,signedData.Exponent);
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-22-2010, 10:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 10:58 PM by Kid.)
Personally I don't understand a lot about your comment..
So, excuse me if I ask you to take stock of the situation.. Don't misunderstand me. I remember a topic made by Morpheus - I guess - where he checked off some things to code from a list. So, according what you wrote, I wish to understand if there can be the possibility simply to enter in game.. or similar, I dunno.

Don't flame me, please, lol. I hope other people have same questions of mine. And it just is the first time I post to ask this.

I take the opportunity to say hello to Tastee, too. Smile
05-23-2010, 06:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2010, 07:00 AM by Morpheus.)
Yes, i can re-enter mxo world with the samplest packet reloading (about 7 packets). After lotta test, and trial & error with shit libraries. Using a world version (recoded on c++) and an old margin+auth version (untouched). Doing more or less depends on success on the tests & my time. If the rsa problems are solved & we got a basic auth + margin, the version could be used to made a launch of v0.1.
Current world status is about the first compilation of reality (no emotes, preloaded RSI & char,static coords).

So that.

and i would recommend to stay on topic (looks at chefmaster), regarding Taste idea.

We got the dev place to ask for updates (if any and not in a loop with "how is it going? how is it going?").
05-23-2010, 07:15 AM,
Yeah, Morpheus. I just saw the comment of Neo, and I were curious so.

Thanks to answer.
05-23-2010, 08:43 AM,
please dont be angry ive just asked...sorry
[Image: chefsig.png]
05-24-2010, 12:01 PM,
They definitly hate you now, Chef.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]