Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valaro's Blog
03-29-2010, 04:41 AM,
Valaro's Blog
Hey all,

I thought it to start writing a blog on here based on what were working on and games/ MxO in general. If anyone gets bored and wants me to stop please by all means PM me and Ill take it down!

*On Events in the past two Months*

Well firstly Id like to start out by saying that the events of the last two months have left me in a bad mood towards things that have been going on. It doesn't really affect things in real life (as im able to keep them apart! Tongue) but it has made me think about some things. I wasn't ever really a "victim" of internet bullying or did i ever need to flame people based on their views, but that whole event was just what it took to get me into it all. The way members of the other forum have simply outcast anyone that so much as asks a question in regards to something "Reality" or outcast those who were involved in some form or another with the entire project as a whole, be that a Coder, or a member who was working on doing things for a website, the forum in general.

I'm not here to flame or point fingers, in fact quite the oppisite. Since my apology wasn't accepted on the other forums Im here to make it.

For anyone who is here from the other forums I apologise if I have ever said anything that offended you. It wasn't meant!

Now that that is out of the way it seems alot of traffic might end up coming through here shortly as were still making progress at this project, although Rajko's project DOES have a test Server, it shouldn't be a lifetime away fro us. so rest assured it is coming!

*On the topic of what's the progress of the current project*

Well As stated in several other posts Morpheus and Neo have decided to take a new approach. And with that comes a new start. We decided it was best to start again as when we looked at the code we saw that it was obsolete with what we were aiming for with The Matrix Online Emulator, so we looked at the code and saw it could do with a sprucing up! With that Neo started working on the Authentication Server and that has since been completed < The easy part! He then has started work on the Margin Server and that has been that. We haven't heard much word from Neo in the past week but I am optimistic!

Morpheus has been working on the World Server (what its all about people) and has been trying to crack encryption/ decryption (which gets things like chat working!) and has had a break through but we need Neo's work to test it. So all good in that front.

*The Matrix Online- Stories from Players*

There should be some links on a Closed thread I think on some of the websites that have active role plays going on them in regards to MxO. I'm part of one based around the events of my crew named HvCFT Tiger. There have been several BIG role plays happen after games end and its just the 5 of us. So im sure the rest of the crew wouldn't mind some Zionite helpers and Interactive baddies! Big Grin So if you fancy it pop by and start a thread in General Chat and well get you worked in! Smile :The Pride Forums!

It would be good to get some Role plays started here as well. I suggest putting together a Recruitment Thread so people know that one is going to be starting up!

Thanks for reading Guys! Hope to hear from you all soon.

Valaro
Thread Closed