Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting thing's clear.
03-27-2010, 09:04 AM,
Getting thing's clear.
I just stumbled across this website, and now have some grave question's

1: has the old dev team (morphous, rajko etc) given up the project and the dev's here taken it up?

2: I downloaded the working server from mxoemu.info, but is that now obsolete and a new one is here?

3: Why do you love confuzing me so much?
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
03-27-2010, 10:30 AM,
RE: Getting thing's clear.
Yeah, so grave xD.

1) I dunno who's that "morphous" you'r talking about (rofl), but i guess that you didnt read the thread from us in the "mxoe" forum.
We splitted teh project into another one, leaving rajko alone with his own world and pals and whatever.
So we didnt give up, just redoing it (and takes lotta time!).

2) For now, it's more than we can offer xD. We'r working on getting our own "V2" for you to have, test and play with. Takes time, again.

3) I guess that the thread about the split were self explaining xD. Anyway, if you come here to stay, welcome aboard Wink.
03-27-2010, 10:39 AM,
Is rajko not part of your develoment team? has he "disbanded" from the rest of the devs?
03-27-2010, 10:46 AM,
Well after some reading at MxOEMU.info I found that this was actually still going. Sorry been waiting on the other site for something. Glad to see this one going. This was the first site I found when MxO was shut down. I'll look around and see what info I can find. Thank you.
[Image: MxOSig.jpg]
03-27-2010, 12:08 PM,
(03-27-2010, 10:39 AM)ShaoX Wrote: Is rajko not part of your develoment team? has he "disbanded" from the rest of the devs?
He's not in that group anymore (and wont).
And better said, the other devs & fellow members just said "bye bye dude", and left that forum (& project) and made ours.
03-27-2010, 03:32 PM,
(03-27-2010, 12:08 PM)Morpheus Wrote: And better said, the other devs & fellow members just said "bye bye dude", and left that forum (& project) and made ours.

best.decision.ever.
03-27-2010, 03:34 PM,
(03-27-2010, 12:08 PM)Morpheus Wrote:
(03-27-2010, 10:39 AM)ShaoX Wrote: Is rajko not part of your develoment team? has he "disbanded" from the rest of the devs?
He's not in that group anymore (and wont).
And better said, the other devs & fellow members just said "bye bye dude", and left that forum (& project) and made ours.

Amen to that. I'm a patient person, but sometimes eeekk..

poster: i ask a serious question that has not been answered yet, could you help me out?
Rajko: HURR DURR LET'S BUILD A WARP DRIVE!!1

So yeah. Good riddance xD
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-27-2010, 04:23 PM,
Thank you for clearing everything up.

This will be my main "go to" site now.
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM,
(03-27-2010, 03:34 PM)EichDee Wrote: Amen to that. I'm a patient person, but sometimes eeekk..

poster: i ask a serious question that has not been answered yet, could you help me out?
Rajko: HURR DURR LET'S BUILD A WARP DRIVE!!1

So yeah. Good riddance xD

loool yeah...and as you see..our decision was really right.

No commit since 4th march on his project (and commit was only for the itemlist that was done by community).

Second thing is mxoemu user reports that rajko didnt react to create test accounts.

So what tells us that ? Rajko will stop again his project and pause for a half year ? Smile
03-28-2010, 02:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2010, 03:11 AM by Gerik.)
[Image: beating_a_dead_horse1.gif]

You guys are just as bad as those *still* qqing over SOE closing MxO, dayum. lol

Not flaming, just sayin', btw.
Thread Closed