Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help. Don't post if your gonna be a douche!
02-27-2010, 02:02 PM,
RE: I need help. Don't post if your gonna be a douche!
- In the MySQL Administrator, when you go down to the bottom and click on catalogs and then reality, does information actually populate there? (characters, inventory, rsidata, etc)

YES

- Did you properly import 'reality.sql' into the MySQL database "reality?"

I DID HAVE AN ERROR... "The dump file was not created by MySQL Administrator and could contain unsupported syntax.
Hence we cannot restore its content.
You can override this behavior by enabling "Ignore errors" on the General page."
SO I PUT A CHECK NEXT TO "Ignore errors".

- Did you leave the "Binaries" folder in tact when you download it, or did you move the contents into another folder? You should be sure that you have this folder off on its own with exactly the same contents in it that were in it when you downloaded it. Make sure you're running 'Reality.exe' from the Binaries folder.

BINARIES IS STILL INTACT.

- Stupid question, but are you running Reality.exe on the same computer you're running the game on? You should be.

YES.

- Speaking of which, are you running Reality.exe or RealityMood.exe?

REALITYMOOD.exe- Does your reality.conf have the correct server ( 'localhost' ),

Database.Username (root) and Database.Password (what you created when you installed the MySQL server)? Does the database name match the database you created in MySQL? Is the case of the database exactly the same?

YES.

- You're running Matrix2.bat, not Matrix2.exe right?

YES.

- What OS are you running? Do you have admin access? If it's Vista, maybe make sure that you're running both Reality.exe and Matrix2.exe as Admin. Yes, make sure Matrix2.EXE is set to run as admin.

XP Pro 32bit. Admin rights.

I dunno, honestly... Short of all of these inane things being the issue, something else is going on... Oh, did you also install the MySQL Gui tools?

YES.
[Image: Superman111994-sig.GIF]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need help. Don't post if your gonna be a douche! - by Superman111994 - 02-27-2010, 02:02 PM