Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
02-10-2010, 07:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 07:54 PM by spazztastics.)
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
That was a lot of interesting texts to read through Smile

To me it seem like Smith hate the Matrix and the machines just as much as he hates the humans. The Architect and The Oracle should have known in the beginning that an Agent with human personality would be extremely dangerous and powerful and could not be controlled. As soon as he doesn't have to follow the 'Agent Program' of the Matrix he just says; "F*** all of you! Now, I'm my own and if you get in my way you better be prepared to recieve facepalms!"

(02-10-2010, 06:32 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: If it wasn't for Smith, Neo wouldn't have had jack shit to barter with the Deus Ex Machina, and so Smith was created (or allowed to go as far as he did, depends on your point of view) to be Neo's opposite and equal simultaneously.

This is just what sounds so extremely dangerous to me. It seemed that no one could predict how powerful Smith would become and if Smith wouldn't have taken on Neo head-on and instead worked in the shadows, waiting for Morpheus to show his snout chances is Smith probably would have succeded.
If we are to believe everything about the 'trinity program' and so on, Oracle really fu**** up letting Smith not only be aware of the cycles but also let him break free from the rules of the 'agent program'. It's never really the machines that is the threat, the threat is always Smith.

In the first movie Smith seem to be interested in helping the machines get into Zion, but when Neo alters his code, Smith seem to no longer be interested in helping any of the factions.
I thought that the architect could see everything that happened inside the Matrix so shouldn't he see what Smith was up to already in the first movie and maybe in the second send other agents after Smith to stop him before it was too late?

What I think; The Matrix, The Oracle and The Architect really fucked up. They thought they had everything under control and played their cards right but failed to realize how powerful Smith would become and would Smith have just waited a little longer to take on Neo (and of course backstab him instead of giving him the chance to prepare for a fight with a speech all the time) Smith would have got the codes from Morpheus, got into zion, destroy everything and rewrite the whole Matrix just as he wants it; with humans and machines as his slaves working, while he sits on his enormous throne in his enormous palace.

Somehow Smith reminds me of Ben Affleck and Matt Daemon in Dogma who also goes on a crusade because they are angry on the humans having a choice which they as angels do not. Big Grin
We are in Ravens room. We should not be in Ravens room...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by rajkosto - 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by spazztastics - 02-10-2010, 07:29 PM