Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM,
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
I still don't think the Oracle picked Neo.

The Architect: "Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix."

He doesn't say, "Your abilities," but "Your life," which to me encompasses his life as a whole.

As for how the one is chosen, I think it's intentional. There's a gap in time between when the last "One" died and when Neo emerged. They choose who carries the Prime Program.

The Architect: "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program."

The code he carries would almost certainly have to be decided by the Machines. The Architect wouldn't leave something like that up to blind chance, it's too risky. Also, The Architect is well aware of Neo. In the first Matrix, when they show Neo being interrogated by smith, they show Neo on many TV screens. Screens, which coincidentally look exactly like the Architect's setup of TV's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D7cPH7DHgA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rULKKiJp6NY

Also, the Architect shows Neo scenes from his own life when he says the first line I quoted above, so they know who he is. Once the anomaly starts to build up, Neo's programming is activated. It's a culmination of Neo awakening to realize he has the power, and a specific time frame when the amount of people rejecting the Matrix has... fueled his powers, so to speak.

I don't really count MxO as canon, and so I didn't really consider the Trinity program (partially because I don't know much about it). Even so, the Oracle would know who Neo is because she's got the sight. Besides that, who ran the Trinity program?

Do you have any info on the Trinity Program? I don't know enough about it.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by rajkosto - 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by QuiDormit - 02-10-2010, 09:59 AM