Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
02-10-2010, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 08:13 AM by QuiDormit.)
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
Sorry!

I meant that Smith was another system of control in general. Not that it was a system of control of the Architect's. He's not the only one pulling strings.

Pace, I agree with you, I think I was going off on a tangent before when I was talking about the Oracle's influence. However, like Smith said when he threw the plate of cookies, she spent the time baking them and placed them there precisely so he would throw the plate against the wall, fully knowing what she was doing.

That said, I think that she saw her change with Smith's runaway emotion train.

I also kind of think that her suggestion to Trinity that she would fall in love with the One was terribly leading and more than just a gentle nudge, for without Neo's love, he would have restarted the cycle all over again.

Everything she did, everything she said would lead inexorably to the final outcome. She carefully pruned the events like a Bonsai Tree. She was the catalyst that broke the cycle, everyone else was simply a chess piece that she strategically placed in the right place at the right time. That's not to say that everything went exactly according to plan. For instance, when Neo stopped the sentinels at the end of Reloaded, I think that wasn't supposed to happen based on her conversation with Neo. I bet that he wasn't supposed to figure that power out until he was blind to the real world and his programming allowed him to sense the machines.

Once again, theories theories.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by QuiDormit - 02-10-2010, 08:11 AM
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by rajkosto - 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM