Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
02-10-2010, 04:30 AM,
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
(02-10-2010, 04:24 AM)QuiDormit Wrote:
(02-10-2010, 04:22 AM)Metalogic Wrote: Hmmm, did they ever explained what would be achieved if the Machines could get inside Zion's Mainframe?

You know, when you put it that way, I suppose that they could get a list of potentials? To stop the One before it started?

Well I was thinking it would get the machines unlimited access to Zion. Both in the virtual world (IE their database) and in the real. In Reloaded we see that Zion has a computer system set up to determine whether or not an incoming if a friendly hovercraft or Squiggy.

What I'm getting at, is that maybe Smith does know about the cycle, and maybe he knows that if he gets access to Zion's mainframe that it'd allow the machines to have a free for all.

Or maybe the machines told him that if he gets access to Zion's mainframe that they'll kill all the humans, and there would be no more need for The Matrix.

Of course, Smith's statement in Reloaded about it all happening as it did before leads me to believe that he does know about the cycle.

Maybe we're just reading too much into the whole Smith character? *laughs*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by Metalogic - 02-10-2010, 04:30 AM
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by rajkosto - 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM