Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
02-09-2010, 06:49 AM,
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
(02-09-2010, 06:38 AM)Morpheus Wrote: not sure about the lore thing, but for me, that unlimit new things are closer to tour yourself into either a hero from city of heroes or an elf from X (fill yourself) online....

just my 2 cents.

So, I guess what I find interesting about it is the fact that they were going to *change* and *add* things - and not trivial things either. I mean, wow, if they had more events and then spawned new things related to that event earlier in the games life - who knows what would have happened?

Its awesome how here, in this place, any mention of Elves immediately discredits anything! Smile

But yeah, superpowers would break the rules of reality for the bluepills. So I get that - but we did hyperjump, type on invisible keyboards, and create untold AOE fireworks around the bluepills . None of them seemed to mind (although they would stop walking if you were fighting on the sidewalk and wait till you were done to continue)

Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - by Sixxth - 02-09-2010, 06:49 AM
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - by rajkosto - 02-09-2010, 09:32 AM