Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party at Club Polyvynyl
02-04-2010, 02:14 AM,
RE: Party at Club Polyvynyl
Who says there was no anomaly?

We didn't know there was one until Morpheus actually brought him out. All it would take is someone new to be born, to think there was another "One" and therefore search and possibly find him!

Only thing we know for sure is. Zion WASN'T destroyed this time!
02-04-2010, 02:23 AM,
I do! :-D

Mostly because of the amount of Redpills allowed to be freed. Neo negated the need for as many people to be freed as were during the truce. Before, when there were people who wanted out, they didn't get to go out necessarily. Some died, some woke and drowned in their pods, some just lived a miserable life.

Neo sacrificed himself, and suddenly it was redpills-a-plenty.

The equation had to balance one way or another, the Architecht wouldn't allow it to go any other way since his job is to balance the equation. Having a new anomaly on top of all these people being freed would not be balanced.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM,
(02-04-2010, 01:27 AM)Morpheus Wrote: I was kinda kidding.

Imo, as we are a fusion of players from all the places (i was in Recursion because my char was there), we should name it not as one of the 3 servers that went at the end.

Maybe it's not fair, but now we would be commoners instead of syntax-ers, recursers, or vector-ers Tongue.

Of course, we can have "little wars" inside,.... i would accept it. (in fact i hope to do more things to the game xD).

I stay with my original comment on name of server, Phoenix. Cause the EMU rises from MxO's ashes.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-04-2010, 02:47 AM,
(02-04-2010, 01:26 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: Recursion: The ability of a program to call itself which also enables a program to define itself in terms of itself. This is frequently used to control the programs execution.

On a completely off topic note, if you type Recursion into google, it'll say "Did you mean: recursion" at the top. Amusing.

I like the sound of Phoenix myself, it has a good ring and the rising from the ashes explanation is pretty poetic.
02-04-2010, 03:05 AM,
(02-04-2010, 02:47 AM)RetroHolo Wrote:
(02-04-2010, 01:26 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: Recursion: The ability of a program to call itself which also enables a program to define itself in terms of itself. This is frequently used to control the programs execution.

On a completely off topic note, if you type Recursion into google, it'll say "Did you mean: recursion" at the top. Amusing.

I like the sound of Phoenix myself, it has a good ring and the rising from the ashes explanation is pretty poetic.

You are now my pet Big Grin
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-04-2010, 06:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2010, 06:32 AM by Morpheus.)
i dont like it, its a overused word! xD.

i may think about it.... someday

And yes, all were computer related terms.
We should be called "array", "integer", "hash" ... xD
02-04-2010, 07:08 AM,
InvertibleRSAFunction
Modulus/Exponent
SymmetricCipher
ForwardTransformation
02-04-2010, 07:10 AM,
(02-04-2010, 06:32 AM)Morpheus Wrote: i dont like it, its a overused word! xD.

i may think about it.... someday

And yes, all were computer related terms.
We should be called "array", "integer", "hash" ... xD

How about "Terminal"?
"Daemon"?
"Newbie"? Tongue
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
02-04-2010, 07:35 AM,
i will throw a dice...
02-04-2010, 07:39 AM,
Daemon wouldn't be so bad, in my opinion. Matrix-related, and represents the emu quite well!
[Image: Dee.jpg]