Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
599 (At this point) and counting.
01-07-2010, 02:08 PM,
599 (At this point) and counting.
I just want to say how great it is to see the real MxO community show its colors. We are about to have 600 forum members. Which means there is a true collective interest in saying very loudly, "FUCK YOU SONY!!!" ...........pardon my french.

I genuinly cannot wait to see my old friends in-game, and also to make new friends.

Thank you to all whom are developing and assisting in the development of our dreams, quite litterally I honestly mean. You all have givin us a little bit of hope this year.
01-07-2010, 03:16 PM,
RE: 599 (At this point) and counting.
xD
yeah man i love the matrix and seeing a matrix community come together is so awesome. i played star wars galaxies since beta too, but i was not half as excited about the swgemu as much as i am about the mxoemu! also think about it this way, the swgemu dev team is HUGE, and look at the mxoemu dev team, pretty small compared to them, but dang the mxoemu team is making GREAT PROGRESS imo. keep at it!

and i havnt had the pleasure to meet u in game neopill, but hope to see u in the fun world soon xD
01-07-2010, 03:18 PM,
SOE is where games go to die.

I Agree with Neopill. I can't wait till you get a server online. I'd love to play this game again. Out of all the MMOs out there I truely enjoyed the gameplay in this one the most. Keep up the great work guys!
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM,
600 now Big Grin !!
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM,
Not to mention how hard it is to find this place. I happened to stumble upon it after web searching for several hours, over several months, for just this kind of solution. My point is, if this site had more public awareness, and was not on Google's malicious site list, it would have far more members than it does. Guaranteed!

PS. I love this place Smile
01-07-2010, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 11:26 PM by nighthawk7000.)
(01-07-2010, 10:18 PM)komosis Wrote: Not to mention how hard it is to find this place. I happened to stumble upon it after web searching for several hours, over several months, for just this kind of solution. My point is, if this site had more public awareness, and was not on Google's malicious site list, it would have far more members than it does. Guaranteed!

PS. I love this place Smile

Personally, I'd Like to keep the number if people small until we get farther down the line. We really don't need more "IS IT DONE YET??" and such. Also, I don't want SOE catching a wiff of this until much later, when server copies are distributed umongst many people, and "cease and desist" would be futile.

Just a thought. I cannot honostly say how SOE would react to this.
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
01-07-2010, 11:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 11:41 PM by Morpheus.)
I can believe that we passed the 400.... again.

I wanted to have semi low quantity because the reasons that nighthawk posted.

Anyway, i still dont know why sony / WB didnt reached us yet. I think someone even emailed WB but got no answer. We can even send "hi!" to Sony.... Maybe they are waiting for us to recompose it all and then send us something (they are +evil than i thought!)

Even with cease and desist, they cant erase my mind (or can they?) XD. And i will be still in my hidden Batman cave unwrapping the secrets... er i mean mxo yeah mxo!!!

PS: +2 on "is done yet" topics.
PS2: We are hiding from all, so hard to track us: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...e+emulator Wink
01-08-2010, 08:36 AM,
I just hope all goes to plan, to see the we have a community of 600 and counting is amazing! It will just make the game every bit more enjoyable. I'm hoping to pump out some more videos aswell with the scatman release.
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
01-08-2010, 10:16 AM,
600 hmm...

Wait till we hit 1000 members in the next 2 months lol.
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
01-08-2010, 11:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2010, 11:33 AM by EichDee.)
Many of those accounts have 0 posts though. Maybe just people who registered but quickly forgot about it, secondary accounts for some - though I don't get the point - or maybe just silent watchers.

All in all, I think we have at least a good 250-300 members to expect on launch day!
[Image: Dee.jpg]