Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst/Best time in MxO
01-20-2010, 05:14 PM,
RE: Worst/Best time in MxO
(01-20-2010, 03:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Best Time : The release of mxo, and as i got jacked in Wink It was the first game where the game hit my imagines and i loved it from the first minute as i played it Wink

Worst Times : CR2 , cause many of my mates left the game and a big part of the german community.

And most of them wasnt seen again since ..the End...and if this is ironic or not : The last week of mxo was one of the best times too , cause it was something like at the beginning (so many mates came back to the end of mxo Smile).

yeah when Cr2 came out everything went downhill quickly... unfortunatley i couldnt log on during the final weeks due to major computer issues Sad
[Image: kenna1-1.png]
01-20-2010, 10:01 PM,
(01-20-2010, 05:14 PM)KennaSyntax Wrote: unfortunatley i couldnt log on during the final weeks due to major computer issues Sad

that was your worst time I'm guessing?

Best time: Becoming a regular DJ for XRN

Worst time: Watching MxO slowly die from SOE day (day they took over) to the end.
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-22-2010, 09:51 AM,
(01-20-2010, 10:01 PM)Twaggy Wrote:
(01-20-2010, 05:14 PM)KennaSyntax Wrote: unfortunatley i couldnt log on during the final weeks due to major computer issues Sad

that was your worst time I'm guessing?

Best time: Becoming a regular DJ for XRN

Worst time: Watching MxO slowly die from SOE day (day they took over) to the end.
yeah i guess you can consider that my worst time hah... but idk WoW might be a "worst" time.
[Image: kenna1-1.png]
01-23-2010, 01:02 PM,
Best time: When it shutdown. during it's final hours, people globally saw it as something good, and not just a failed MMO.

Worst Time: Seeing that the 60 people on my friends list, and not one of them being online during the final day.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
01-23-2010, 01:08 PM,
(01-23-2010, 01:02 PM)ShaoX Wrote: Best time: When it shutdown. during it's final hours, people globally saw it as something good, and not just a failed MMO.

Worst Time: Seeing that the 60 people on my friends list, and not one of them being online during the final day.

I can actually top that worst.

Seeing in excess of 400 people on my friends list. only 10 of them active the final month.
[Image: newsig-1.jpg]
01-24-2010, 05:41 AM,
(01-05-2010, 07:55 AM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: Hey guys,

What was your worst & best experience in MxO?

Hmm, best experience was probably when I joined my first faction, "The Business" on Method. Great bunch of guys, fun to mission with or just hang out.

Worst experience was when I logged on one day and realized I was the last member of said faction. Others had quit playing, or had joined other factions.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
01-24-2010, 05:54 AM,
But FH rules all Smile
[Image: sig.php]
01-24-2010, 10:18 AM,
Best? To many to count as a best but one moment that will always stick out was meeting Paul C in game (unknowingly). Back when the mysterious "Brooding" message appeared in the sentinel i spent a lot of time in Mara's Church. Low and behold one day a lvl 12 character walked in started up a small convo with me. Didn't know who I was talking to at the time in fact I remember logging into the Omega Syndicate forums and asking there opinion on whether the character was a dev or LESIG member.

Wasn't until a year later that I realized who it was when I noticed him log on for a party i believe Catzi was hosting in Downtown and that he had later commented about it on "Kid's" blog. Was a very cool experience to say the least.

Worst: When I finally figured out where the story was going and the mystery was gone for me. Weird since I loved going through the data files way back when and finding stuff about EPN, the Cypherites, mission items details etc. But near the end it just wasn't the same anymore and seemed all to predictable.
01-24-2010, 03:05 PM,
(01-24-2010, 03:00 PM)Rainman Wrote: i really just loved the movies and the games. and i heard that we can play this games emu and i just dont know how to set this up

Dude...you don't need to post the same thing in all the threads. You only need to post it once!

There is an FAQ thread on here, and Morpheus, our lead Dev has written an instruction on how to install everything.

You know...I may go ahead and complete that "Idiot's Guide" after all.
01-24-2010, 08:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010, 08:49 PM by Praxedis.)
First off, hiya.

Best time: While there were loads, like the very first time the MegaCity slipped from visible strands of code into a simulated reality before my eyes, being at an XRN club only for it to be raided by Agents and watching Exiles fall left and right, roaming International on my own and checking out the clubs...

One that always comes up when I think of the days inside is always with the JoKeRz. Some Zionites had tried to recruit me a few days after I first came into contact with the JoKeRz. They took me to their regular initiation spot, sat me down and had a talk. I told them I'd need time to think about it, and wandered off. I came back into contact with the JoKeRz and told them the location, said it would be a load of fun to ambush them sometime, teach them that Neo was dead.

So I strolled back into the building, and snuck around to where I'd be able to hear, with a nice little view as a crew swooped on them and cleaned house. I don't think they really did ever forgive me. Tongue

Worst time? Possibly back in beta, during the crush. Lost contact with a lot of my first crew (Which eventually led to seeking out the JoKeRz), and of course, not being able to remake a character with my now cubed beta char.

But here's to Neo and Morpheus (Never thought I'd be saying THAT! lol), and to the MxO community that has banded back together again. I look forward to the day we can look each other simulated eye-to-eye and /brofist.