Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foundations of Code (Zionites)
11-21-2009, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2009, 09:35 AM by Valaro.)
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites)
At the other end of the Bridge

Valaro stepped out of the vehicle and looked ahead of him. He saw a small shimmer of light on the bridge and as the wind was blowing towards him he sniffed, and could catch the faint smell of fire smoke... He glanced around at the Exiles.

"Go ahead, kill anyone you see! Thats an order!"

"Roger that!"

The 4 exiles grabbed there sub machines guns, pistols and anything else they could carry and started running at a quick pace towards the events at the centre of the bridge, Valaro took out his phone.

"There here. I have the kill code. Ill take care of the Tiger's Crew an continue as planned. Its only a matter of time before you have what you want."

Valaro then grabbed an NH2000 from the trunk of the car and began walking towards the beaten up crew.

A few minutes had passed before the exiles could be seen heading towards them. Pylat took his gun and turned to Eichdee.

"Ill hold off the machines coming from the South. You got the Exiles?"

"I can hande it dont worry. Aim true!"

Pylat took cover behind the burnt out 4x4, and fired a couple of burst shots. The machines seemed to stop, and wouldnt come any closer. Pylat knew this was going to be a little tougher than he thought, but why did they stop? He moved up to try and get a little closer to keep them off dee. The Exiles however were still coming at full speed, towards her, she fired her Westeks straight at them and took one down with a shot to the jugular vein, also snapping his neck on impact. 3 more! She cartwheeled through the air firing as she went... She got another in the shoulder but it wasnt enough to stop him, he kept running at full pace. They were now right in front of her, two feet away pointing weapons at her. She lay on the ground, guns empty and out of breath...

"....You boys wanna kill me? Then show me your honour!" She stood up dropping her guns at her side. She cracked her kunkles then took a defensive stance, One Exile smirked then lifted his gun, finger on his trigger ready to kill her. BANG! Blood spurting everywhere over his Exile friends and onto the pavement below, he fell dead. Pylat had launched at bullet right at him for 30 metres away, and qucikly turned a 180 degrees to continue holding back the Machines. The other two Exiles threw there weapons down and took there agreesive guerilla stances towards Eichdee.

Eichdee, dropped lower and brought out her right leg as far as it could go then launched up into the air, falling straight at the two surprised Exiles they both moved to jump back, but Eichdee landed grabbing the Exiles head and twisting just enough to break his neck kicking the other in the mid section, causing him to move back. This didnt take him off guard for long though as he answered Dee with a right hook to the cheek. The two exhanged blows, and continuously blocked small attacks, Eichdee managed to take the Exile off balance with a flying kick, and then took the exile off his feet with a sweep delivering a massive blow to the head, causing his central nervous system to shutdown! She had done it, she managed to head off he Exiles. She got up and turned to shout to Pylat, BAM! Eichdee was landed with one punch. She was dazed, and almost out for the count.... It was a punch she had felt before and knew all to well, she glanced back up squinting to see clearly. A shadow was looming over her.

"It's not time yet!" Said the figure.

A man clad in a purple trench coat, with black void shades carrying an NH2000. Valaro!

Pylat looked back quickly to see, dee on the ground with Valaro standing over her, he aimed his rifle towards Valaro, time slowed down, and Valaro drew his revolver twsiting around and firing at Pylat. The bullet rippling the very air it was travelling through was moving so fast! Pylat dropping backwards JUST managing to dodge the bullet. Time reverted back to normal Pylat surprised he was able to dodge the bullet, quickly looked back at Valaro, not anticapating the second bullet which hit him straight in the chest! Pylat pushed back by the force of the bullet entering him fell onto the car. Unable to find the power to get back up and answer Valaros strike!

Valaro lifted his arms towards the now closer Machines, signaling them to remain, and not come any closer. He looked at Eichdee.

"You couldnt stay out could you? You had to get involved to save your beloved Crew mates...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karaa landed on a roof near Mara church when she stumbled and fell to her knees. Whats happening to me? She asked herself. Karaa tried to stand up again but the pain shot through her left side, she was on her knee again.
She took a deep breath and pushed herself up; I have to get to that church! Karaa moved to the edge of the roof, almost there she smiled.
Just then Karaa’s phone went off. She reached into her pocket and put the cell to her ear.
“Karaa.” She said weakly.
“Karaa, its Ocelet. I got a call from radomir…” Ocelets voice trialed off but Karaa could hear the smile in her voice.
“That’s great.” Wait a second she thought. He called ocelet? Then …maybe the pill didn’t work, maybe it was just timing?
If the pill didn’t work…then what the hell was wrong with her?
“Dee is on the bridge, Pylat is with her, Rad and Ceege are 5 min away.”
“So their not in the church…” Karaa asked disappointed.
“No, Kar. Get to the nearest hardline and Jackout.”
Karaa sighed.
“I don’t think it’s the pill, the jamming must have stopped. And if the pill didn’t work, then…whats happening to me? Why is my system crashing?”
There was silence for a moment before Ocelet responded.
“I don’t know Karaa.”
Karaa closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
"Valaro?" asked Karaa.
"Its not looking good, hes on the bridge now as well and ...the code...hes fighting Dee and Pylat."
"What?" Karaa yelled into the receiver. She imediately regretted it, her vision blurred and pain shot up her neck.
"Karaa I have no idea whats going on but you wont make it to westview and i need you here." Ocelet's Voice sounded desperate.
Karaa sighed. She realized that Ocelet might be right.
“Whats the status on the sentinels?”
“They’re getting closer, we don’t have much time.”
“And everyone is still jacked in…” Karaa mused.
“Kar, I need you here." This time Ocelet stressed the words, as if Karaa wasn't getting the bigger picture. "I don’t think the others will get out before they find the ship, I need help.”
Karaa was silent for a moment, trying to decide her next course of action.
“I’m on my way Ocelet.”
“Thanks Karaa.” Ocelet sounded relieved as Karaa slide her phone shut and let it fall into her pocket. She looked in the direction of the nearest hardline. Karaa took one step toward the setting sun as pain shot through her. She grimaced and continued to the other side of the building. The hardline wasn’t far, but it wasn’t close either. Karaa kneeled and laid her head down on the cold surface of the ledge. Just a minute, she told herself. “I only need a minute.” She whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ceege go on they might need you".

Ceege pulled down hard on the accelerator of the bike which shot to life, they couldn't be more than 30 seconds away, he loosed his tie and pulled it over his head, watching as he let it fly back in the windy rain. He caught a glimpse of Radomir's bike leaning onto it's back tire as he darted after him.

He tried to piece things together in his jumbled head.
"Valaro couldn't be a traitor" Ceege thought out loud, "this had to be part of a plan to get me out of the trouble that was escalating fast. Yes. If the Machines thought I was dead, then no need to bother with me. But how long could the act go on before Valaro is or already has been caught out?" he stopped himself there, he couldn't think it....

That's when he saw it.
SCREEECH! He slammed on his brake, sliding in the rain, as Rad shortly judded up next to him.
Surrounded by the chaos of burning cars and exile and machine bodies was Valaro, purple trench flapping in the wind and rain. He had a rifle in his hand, and it was aimed right at the back of EichDee's head. Then Ceege's eyes flicked to another Zion operative he recognized. Pylat was lying on the cold puddled floor, seeming lifeless with blood flowing out his chest and running down the street.
"It can't be..." Radomir whispered.

BEEEEP. Ceege and Radomir jumped as Ceege's phone rang. He dug into his soaked elite soldier trousers, and immediately opened and placed the phone to his ear. He couldn't speak still in shock.
"Ceege...Ceege?" Karaa asked into the other end.
The joy of hearing her voice safe snapped him out of his shock.
"Karaa...I'm so glad to hear your voice, where are you? Are you safe?"
"Well I won't be for long, I'm on the tiger, sentinels are coming. Look there's no time, it seems Valaro has turned to the Machine's and EichDee took command of the Tiger. We can see you all in the code on the bridge. We need to somehow take Valaro out without killing him and get him to a hardline to be jacked out, since it seems our emergency jackout systems are still down, unlike our communications which are back. Do whatever you need to Ceege and I'll explain the rest later".

Ceege slowly put the phone back in his pocket, Radomir's eyes on him.
"What now?" he asked, looking back to the carnage ahead, praying Valaro wouldn't pull the trigger.
"We save our friends, including Valaro, and find out just what the hell is going on here". Ceege replied, his hands gripped the accelerator again. BRRRRRRR. The bikes once again shot to life as Ceege and Radomir flew forwards.

They approached them in seconds, EichDee seeing them first. Ceege pulled out his FM and squeezed the trigger. BOOM.BOOM.BOOM. The sound echoed in his ears as he sent three bullets heading straight towards Valaro's rifle. It flew from his hands and slid along the wet road as Radomir learned his bike back and drove up the burning 4x4 and over Valaro's head landing right next to Dee's outstretched hand. He grabbed her and flung her on the back of his bike and she let out a cry as her body was still wrapped with pain from the crash she had moments ago. Rad swung the bike round facing Valaro as Ceege pulled his bike to a stop behind Valaro, glancing down to see Pylat's chest, though covered in blood, still moving.

"Valaro!" Ceege shouted, "you were my captain, like a brother. Pride is family!". He fought back a lump in his throat, the rain sliding down his shades, it might as well have been tears. "Please. Tell me why?"....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valaro, shocked staring Ceege in the face with anger!

"You've ruined everything Ceege! You shouldn't have come here!"

Valaro took off his black void shades finding it difficult to see out of them as the rain had now become trenchal. His purple trench blew at an angle, as did his long purple dyed hair. His NH2000 had flown over behind Ceege during the attack, his hand at his sides he could feel his Revolver still inside his holster. Valaro being the faster Red-pill to ever draw a weapon out did even those from the old west in human mythology. He glanced over at Eichdee.

"She was the deal Ceege. The Merovingian and The Machines want her dead! Hand her over and you will be let live! Or I can take all of you"

Valaro realizing that he needed more time had to try and stall Ceege. Radmoir was standing over Pylat, inspecting his wounds. he knew he would live. He picked up his cell:

"Lion? Emergency Jackout procedure of Pylat immediately!"

Pylat's RSI began to flicker, switching between the physical view and Code that made it up at the central core, surrounding him was several Code file structures and Server commands that linked directly to the source at the Matrix, then he disappeared inside of a flash of green light. The EJP was complete. Radomirs cell rang.

"Go"

"We have no time if Valaro has defected then were not going to be able to stop him, and trust me he can do worse damage out here than he can in there! Ive managed to get the EJP working but as soon as you are all out we have to set off the EMP. And we have to take you out in order, I'm starting with you!"

Radomirs RSI began flickering in the same way that Pylat did just moments before, and suddenly disappeared! Ceege started to flicker in the same way, but Valaro took out his revolver and shot him in the arm, disrupting the process!

"Take out your phone and put it on speaker!"

Ceege wondering what the hell he was talking about did so reluctantly. Valaro took out a bullet that seemed to be made of code. But that wasn't possible everything had a physical structure in the matrix. There was only one thing he could think of.

"Is that a kill code?"

"Indeed. Will destroy the RSI of anything Jacked into the Matrix, all except people with CX1 Encryption or higher. And its meant for one person."

Valaro looked to-wards Eichdee. A bluepill that had crashed nearby was coming to. He stood up and dazed said

"Whats goin... AUGGGHHHHH"

An Agent morphed into his body overwriting his RSI. He took out his FM-1500 and pointed it to-wards Ceege.

"Stop. My deal was that no one gets harmed except by me!"

"Revenge. Yet another one of the many Human emotions, that are nothing more than an artificial delusion Mr Sanderson. But very well. Finish her and we will call off the Sentinel's allowing you to leave unharmed and come to 01."

Valaro inserted the bullet into his revolver, just like a plain one. He looked at Ceege. Ceege stood up and covered Eichdee as a human shield,

"I wont let you Valaro. Kill me instead."

"I don't want you, nor do they Ceege. Here!"

Valaro threw a code fragment at him. When Ceege put his hand out to grab the item it disappeared in his hand. He felt his RSI Jacking out through EJP but it felt different. Ceege's RSI Disappeared. There was now nothing between him and Eichdee. Ceege's phone sat on the ground still on loud speaker, with an active line to the HvCFT Tiger.

"Eichdee were Jacking you out!"Came Ocelets voice.

Valaro pointed his Revolver straight as Eichdees head. Agent Norris came and stood beside Valaro waiting in anticipation for Eichdee Captain of The HvCFT Tiger's last moment inside the Matrix!

"I'm sorry. This is how its meant to be. Your are to be deleted! Never able to return to the Matrix! Goodbye!"

Valro pulled back the hammer on his gun. Time slowed down! Valaro spun around and pointed the gun right at Norris! Pulling the trigger! Time reverted back! Norris shocked stepped back! Looking at Valaro and taking aim! he went to shoot, but screamed in agony!

"0136431- System Command Delete!"

Norris's RSI, began falling apart in code segments, the bullet wound inside his chest started rotting the code as he disappeared piece by piece! Eichdee disappeared! Valaro looked up at the sky! Eichdee awoke outside The Matrix in the real and shouted:

"EJP VALARO NOW!"

Valaro dropped to his knees inside The Matrix. "Its done" he whispered. As his RSI disappeared inside the same flash of green as all of his Zionite friends has before him through the EJP.....

Back in the real all Zionites had been awakened including Angelis. Ocelet fired the EMP taking out all attacking Sentinels! They were safe once more!

Valaro opened his eyes. His crew standing around him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karaa Stumbled into the phone, her vision narrowing, she was blacking out. Her hand reached for the phone knocking it off the hook, in hung by her knees. Karaa was leaning heavily on the walls of the phone booth.

“Miss Johnson.”

Karaa was beyond tears at this point. Everything that could have gone wrong today did. She wasn’t surprised to hear agent Norris' voice, she knew the hardlines were being watched.

“Agent Norris.” Whispered Karaa.
“Today is a good day indeed, Ms. Prevost will meet her end and you, Ms. Johnson are moments away from death.”
Karaa looked down at the phone that was dangling in the air. She was so close.
“Do you even want to know what is wrong with you, Ms. Johnson?”
Karaa looked up to meet Norris eyes.
“I’m listening.” She rasped.
“It’s a new code we have been working on. It attacks your system directly, though it is very hard to initiate.” He seemed to think this over before returning his attention to Karaa.
“Ms. Prevost, will be dealt with soon and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to end your existence as well.” He raised his FM and pointed it at Karaa.
“You have been…an annoyance.”
Karaa’s fingers stretch towards the phone. She would have to be fast, if it was anyone else but her…they wouldn’t make but she could, she had the speed.
“I could say the same for you.” Karaa voice was low but the ire was there.
Agent Norris squeezed the trigger.
Karaa, with a flash of movement, reach for the phone, the round went off…breaking the class of the phone booth behind her.
“Ms. Johnson!”
Her body shook with the pain of the movement, her vision was gone, and the receiver was at her ear.

----------------------------------------------------------------
“Karaa!!!” Ocelet was there behind her taking out the jack.
“That was too close, Karaa. Too damn close.”
Karaa moved into a sitting position and looked at Ocelet. “We’ll you know me, last minute and all.” They both smiled at the statement.
Alarms started to blare damning attention. Ocelet ran over to the computer and started typing.
Karaa tried to follow the movement but she stumbled off the chair and had to use the arm to balance herself.
Karaa made her way over to the computer and grabbed the headset and push a few keys on the keyboard. “Ceege…Ceege?”
“Karaa…I’m so glad to hear your voice. Where are you? Are you safe?”
Ceege sounded relieved and Karaa couldn’t help but smile.
"Well I won't be for long, I'm on the tiger, and sentinels are coming. Look there's no time, it seems Valaro has turned to the Machine's and EichDee took command of the Tiger. We can see you all in the code on the bridge. We need to somehow take Valaro out without killing him and get him to a hardline to be jacked out, since it seems our emergency jackout systems are still down, unlike our communications which are back. Do whatever you need to Ceege and I'll explain the rest later".
She disconnected the line.
“Do you know whats going on with Valaro?” asked Ocelet.
“Valaro wouldn’t betray Zion. There is a reason for his actions, that’s why we have to get him on this ship.”
“How can you be so sure, he shot at Plyat and-“
Karaa cut her off. “Danny believed in him. That’s enough for me.” Her voice held no room for argument.
Ocelet looked at karaa for a moment; this was the first time she spoke of him, before Ocelet could think more on it, she was brought back to the now.

“INCOMING!”

The ship shook with the impact. Karaa looked up, out of time she thought.

“Radomir is out!” Shouted Ocelet.

The End...
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Valaro - 11-21-2009, 09:01 AM
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Morpheus - 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Valaro - 11-21-2009, 09:32 AM
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Morpheus - 11-21-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Valaro - 11-21-2009, 09:34 AM
RE: Foundations of Code (Zionites) - by Morpheus - 11-21-2009, 09:35 AM