Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TMOEMU
08-03-2009, 01:46 PM,
RE: Welcome to TMOEMU
Obviously, I'm Phrack, formerly of Recursion (and Iterator before that).

I'm not incredibly skilled at a whole hell of a lot, but I do have some skills in the department of website development, sound creation, and project management. Also, I'm a mad skilled writer (which I can back up with my incredible lack of income). So yeah... if you want my services, by all means, let me know. I'm 100% for this project.
08-03-2009, 02:48 PM,
(08-03-2009, 01:46 PM)Phrack Wrote: Obviously, I'm Phrack, formerly of Recursion (and Iterator before that).

I'm not incredibly skilled at a whole hell of a lot, but I do have some skills in the department of website development, sound creation, and project management. Also, I'm a mad skilled writer (which I can back up with my incredible lack of income). So yeah... if you want my services, by all means, let me know. I'm 100% for this project.

Welcome Phrack, Glad to see you here.
08-03-2009, 02:57 PM,
I'm all for this project too. I hope you guys can get an emu started and maybe one day a private server.
08-03-2009, 03:09 PM,
Hey TMO! Glad to see some work is being done.

Since shutdown, things just arent the same for me. Big hole in my life for some reason.
08-03-2009, 03:10 PM,
(08-03-2009, 03:09 PM)Pillster Wrote: Hey TMO! Glad to see some work is being done.

Since shutdown, things just arent the same for me. Big hole in my life for some reason.

You're not the only one.
08-03-2009, 03:13 PM,
right it was a very big game..and in the last days where all the old members came back, it was something feeling like some years ago...this showed many peoples "there are players out there who cares about mxo" .

I didnt saw vector so full of players since the last 3 years as in the final days Smile
08-03-2009, 06:30 PM,
NEO! (bow-down) I have heard of a Matrix Emu from a fellow Emu, the one of Star Wars Galaxies. I am unacquainted with who is here, but I bet that there are some people from the other Domain, and perhaps the SWGEmu community can be treated as an Allied Group as we are working on a mutual task: recreating and emulating games that have fallen from grace by their corporate owners.

I came here because I just got back into a Matrix kick and from the unique style the Matrix as a series has to offer (that "world where anything's possible" idea sure is tempting), but sadly, my reinterrest was only slightly too late, by a mere couple of days! YEAH, the game shut down July 31! So I've come here to scout out this world and see what I think of it.

I want to see the "Rabbit Hole" with my own eyes.
08-03-2009, 07:46 PM,
SWG Emu? we have no use of it , the only thing where SWG Emu had helped had to be the launchpad logins , but this isnt necessary cause mxo use and own auth server too and you can disable it Wink

SWG has a complete different packet structure (SOE doesnt MXO..MXO was original developed by lithtech).
08-04-2009, 01:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2009, 01:08 AM by Niobe.)
(08-03-2009, 03:13 PM)Neo Wrote: right it was a very big game..and in the last days where all the old members came back, it was something feeling like some years ago...this showed many peoples "there are players out there who cares about mxo" .

I didnt saw vector so full of players since the last 3 years as in the final days Smile

You were on Vector eh? Me too... I *shiftyeyes* I wonder who you are... I bet you can guess as to who I am Wink
[Image: NiobeEmu.png]
08-04-2009, 01:08 AM,
Im gonna guess Niobe LOL