Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
05-26-2010, 11:10 PM,
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
Ok, so I get why y'all don't want to help TasteeWheat full time, y'all want to develop your own code for your own server. I get that, I do. However, I don't think that's the right approach to this situation. I mean let's be honest, Matrix Online community isn't that big to begin with, I don't think we even had a million subscriber at any point during our Monolith and Sony days. Syntax was probably the only server out of the three that had the highest population.

I'd like to keep the community together as much as possible because of our small population, and it seems like everyone is in agreement with that notion. I just think that sometimes, you have to do what's best for the community, and I think what's best for the community is for all of us to have one project that we can focus on.

So far that seems to be TasteeWheat's project because he's showing actual progress. I jacked in last night, and I had fun chatting with old friends and seeing old faces. There was the issues of lag, but I do believe that is on TW's list of things to take care of.

Neo and Morpheus are free to do what they want to do, all I'm saying is maybe think about the implication of their decision.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand - by Metalogic - 05-26-2010, 11:10 PM