Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
05-24-2010, 01:02 PM,
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
I think the vibe is mostly dependent on if the EMU is going to be anywhere completed and that's a real shame. I like the forums and I check here almost everyday but you are right. It seems there is a decrease in alot of of responses or even threadmaking on the forums. The last thread i saw that had any big traffic was the one Tasteewheat made about the EMU so i think its a thing where the folks are just waiting for the EMU to come up and be used as a group.

I for one have virtually no experience in anything related to programming so when they start talking all the programming jargon it's like chinese to me. I do however ask around and from what I do understand is that this decoding stuff is ALOT of work and the things we used to do in MXO like hyperjump or even use a hardline requires alot of hours to decipher those codes just to make it (hopefully) work in the game.

I do however wish the folks here would post more. I really enjoyed the debate we were having about the roleplay involved in a EMU version of the game and not to plug the thread I made but I did enjoy writing and reading about all the weird shit we saw in the past in MXO that made us gossip about the potential of what was to come.
[Image: Barloke3copy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand - by Barloke - 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM