Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
05-28-2010, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2010, 02:16 PM by Neo.)
RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
(05-28-2010, 04:22 AM)Parallax Wrote: I'm not on the other boards, should I sign up just for this?

I did see Neo's update though. Is there a testable (local)server on our side? I suppose not since everyone's on this thread... Smile

We have now our own local server 100% reality free code .

As we coded in python for testing, morpheus will translate this things to c++ in his new code structure.

After he has this done in c++ (i think he will continue with it after his exam is done), this is a server version which will be public to the community.

Why we dont release python server ? Well i really thought about this , the problem behind this, is that we should then compile the python files (we would share the source code too, but if you dont know python, it is hard to get it running, cause it use the m2crypto library for RSA and some other lib for twofish encryption).

Thats the point why releasing could make more trouble to get it running (and thats a good point why to port it back to c++).

For us it was important to have a version complete independent from reality (cause this means now that we understand how encryption/decryption in all server parts works Smile).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - by Neo - 05-28-2010, 02:13 PM