Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
02-10-2010, 02:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 02:25 AM by spazztastics.)
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents
(02-10-2010, 01:30 AM)Metalogic Wrote: Smith is Neo's opposite, his negative. As Neo grew in power so did Smith. It's an equation trying to balance itself out.

He is, but Smith also seem to be self aware of his existence all the time! Already when he sit down with Neo in the first movie and wants Neo to reveal Morpheus location which occur way before Neo even knows anything about the Matrix, Smith shows that he is a man that doesn't posess great patience. Patience = emotions. He acts completely different from the other agents in that room. In the first movie I get the intention that Smith always have been self aware but that he has to obey to some rules in order to exist in the Matrix. To add to this when Smith holds Morpheus captured, he disconnect himself from the agents communications and reveals his hate against the human race calling them 'viruses' and when another agent steps into the room Smith tries to cover what he have done to Morpheus from the other agent.
After Neo defeats Smith, Smith finally finds his way to break out of the Matrix and go on his own personal crusade against the humans and all other that are in his way. Smith just doesn't seem to ever have any allegiance to any faction in the Matrix. He acts like he is his own and in no way similar to the other agents. He acts like a.. human?

--
--

I agree with that Cloudwolf, the cookie must definatly have some great importance. In the last movie and the battle Smith vs Neo, Smith holds the same power and maybe even more as Neo, so I guess that the both of them could be The One but that Smith chooses to use his power for his own vanity.
We are in Ravens room. We should not be in Ravens room...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by spazztastics - 02-10-2010, 02:00 AM
RE: Agent smiths differ from the other Agents - by rajkosto - 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM