Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
02-09-2010, 04:34 AM,
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
WOW! I still dont understand, what happened. Who was the one man that screwed up lol The ideas this game had were endless! This game had limitless possibilities! All this crap about oh it was hard coded and oh it was such a difficult game to code stuff for.

Lets look at: The Playstation 3! How many developer companies said. "Oh no its gonna be so hard to cde for this console" Now adays they sing a different tune "We are only now unlocking the full potential of the PS3" Its takes time for things to get off the ground. Unlimit Powers would have rocked. I always did wonder why repills couldn't take advantage of that stuff. There was only one reason. No dev power used effectively... Another thing that gets me is why didn't the wachowskis get more involved? I mean they were huge MMO players once upon a time. D&D and then they get THERE OWN MMO! And they go "Pffft, We have an MMO?" "News to me". Surely they would want there baby to have a better chance. Or to have gone down fighting. Bunch of Quitters is all this game had really... And yet the community (That knew the game existed, and were the reason Monolith devs originally had jobs) stayed around in hopes to see there game kick ass... Jesus what a fucking let down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - by Valaro - 02-09-2010, 04:34 AM
RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - by rajkosto - 02-09-2010, 09:32 AM