Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project
Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Printable Version

+- Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? (/showthread.php?tid=478)

Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Realworld_Matrix - 05-28-2010

Reply please?

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - chefmaster - 05-28-2010

do you have money for buy license? without rights...we cant do "full resurrection" .....

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Metalogic - 05-28-2010

Sorry, there is no job, this is being done by a team of very dedicated volunteers and fans.

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Realworld_Matrix - 05-28-2010

By job i dont mean like a job job but more like a assignment kinda thing.
Like to help out. I don't want any payment or anything like that.

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Neo - 05-28-2010

hmm..without knowing codes, programms and files..if you want you can try packet analysing..but there is no real "job" , this is more a community work for the emu.

Search the forum for the right thread about it Smile

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Morpheus - 05-28-2010

i wish that we get paid for this things xD

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Snyper18 - 05-29-2010

(05-28-2010, 06:44 PM)Morpheus Wrote: i wish that we get paid for this things xD

I know the feeling. I help run an online san andreas server, and all that it does it drain funds, like any other hobby. It's nice though when people believe in the project.

I never played matrix online before. I've always wondered what it was like, but never bothered to even play a trial. I'm full of regret, and this emu is the only hope I have. So I hope you keep working on it, not for me, but for everyone who never took advantage when they could have.

Oh and hello Smile.

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Syd Nyte - 05-29-2010

(05-28-2010, 06:44 PM)Morpheus Wrote: i wish that we get paid for this things xD

Service to the Matrix is reward in itself -_-

Seriously I for one appreciate this effort. I was freejack in mXo beta - its heyday and a bit at the end.

A longtime MMO gamer, I think we all know mXo was something very special.

Our community was like none other before or since IMOHO

I'm happy to help where I can though I do not know c++

in short Kudos ! and thanks for bringing back some well kept memories!

RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc? - Morpheus - 05-29-2010

love for the matrix.. doesnt pay bills.. nor give me free passed examns xD.

The rest.. agreed haha.