Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc?
05-28-2010, 06:08 AM,
Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc?
Reply please?
You hear that Mr. Anderson that is the sound of inevitability, that it is the sound of your death.
05-28-2010, 06:17 AM,
RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc?
do you have money for buy license? without rights...we cant do "full resurrection" .....
[Image: chefsig.png]
05-28-2010, 07:33 AM,
RE: Can I get a job on the MxO Emulator without knowing codes, programs, files, etc?
Sorry, there is no job, this is being done by a team of very dedicated volunteers and fans.
05-28-2010, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2010, 08:12 AM by Realworld_Matrix.)
By job i dont mean like a job job but more like a assignment kinda thing.
Like to help out. I don't want any payment or anything like that.
You hear that Mr. Anderson that is the sound of inevitability, that it is the sound of your death.
05-28-2010, 02:04 PM,
hmm..without knowing codes, programms and files..if you want you can try packet analysing..but there is no real "job" , this is more a community work for the emu.

Search the forum for the right thread about it Smile
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-28-2010, 06:44 PM,
i wish that we get paid for this things xD
05-29-2010, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2010, 12:06 AM by Snyper18.)
(05-28-2010, 06:44 PM)Morpheus Wrote: i wish that we get paid for this things xD

I know the feeling. I help run an online san andreas server, and all that it does it drain funds, like any other hobby. It's nice though when people believe in the project.

I never played matrix online before. I've always wondered what it was like, but never bothered to even play a trial. I'm full of regret, and this emu is the only hope I have. So I hope you keep working on it, not for me, but for everyone who never took advantage when they could have.

Oh and hello Smile.
05-29-2010, 12:52 AM,
(05-28-2010, 06:44 PM)Morpheus Wrote: i wish that we get paid for this things xD

Service to the Matrix is reward in itself -_-

Seriously I for one appreciate this effort. I was freejack in mXo beta - its heyday and a bit at the end.

A longtime MMO gamer, I think we all know mXo was something very special.

Our community was like none other before or since IMOHO

I'm happy to help where I can though I do not know c++

in short Kudos ! and thanks for bringing back some well kept memories!
Syd aka freejack2600

Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you. _ Merovingian
05-29-2010, 01:33 AM,
love for the matrix.. doesnt pay bills.. nor give me free passed examns xD.

The rest.. agreed haha.