Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Your Reaction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What do you think your reaction will be when they get the server operational? I think mine will be giggly schoolgirl smiles (okay not really). In truth I will be sending ALL my friends the info, especially the ones that missed MxO and have only heard my stories of the days in Mara C.
before all cloudy skies came, i will just express that our (at least mine) intention is to provide with the server software, and IF it happens, have a hardware server, but in that order.

So i expect that you mean have a server, software.

and my reaction would be like... Relax xD.

kkthxbye!.
I'm going to call dibs on the Mara C bench =D
Depends on if I decide to play again; If I do, then I'll be like this :3, if I don't, then I'll be like :|
(04-06-2010, 11:26 AM)EichDee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to call dibs on the Mara C bench =D

You can have the bench. I want our shelf.
(04-06-2010, 11:25 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]before all cloudy skies came, i will just express that our (at least mine) intention is to provide with the server software, and IF it happens, have a hardware server, but in that order.

So i expect that you mean have a server, software.

and my reaction would be like... Relax xD.

kkthxbye!.

Server log in in general. Be it local or not. The ability to play the game was my main point.
It will be an amazing day. The realization of many people's dream that they could once again (or maybe for the first time!) have a functioning mega city to immerse in.

Im keeping my fingers crossed, and I know a several of my factionmates from MxO are too.

For now the standalone server is entertaining and holding off the withdrawl symptoms.
Well its hard progress..so dev take much time at all...making a chatting able Server like this as mxoe have, isnt at all a big thing, as we know how this works...but as everything is redone from scratch and morpheus want to make it in c++ , it will take some time too (we need to implement everything like our server entities there again...and need many threads).

However we (mostly morpheus^^) found many things out Smile And i hope i get margin server working soon (which would be very great^^).
I'll be very happy and very thankful to the team who worked their butts off on this project.
My reaction will be:

happy happy, joy joy ! Glad to be back...

My second reaction would be:

uh oh, too much publicity, everyone and their mother will want to play a free game because it will be on a google search. Do I smell a server crash daily....

My third reaction would be:

omg, hope there is a limited amount of "beta keys" lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5