Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Reaction.
04-06-2010, 10:08 AM,
Your Reaction.
What do you think your reaction will be when they get the server operational? I think mine will be giggly schoolgirl smiles (okay not really). In truth I will be sending ALL my friends the info, especially the ones that missed MxO and have only heard my stories of the days in Mara C.
[Image: MxOSig.jpg]
04-06-2010, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2010, 11:28 AM by Morpheus.)
RE: Your Reaction.
before all cloudy skies came, i will just express that our (at least mine) intention is to provide with the server software, and IF it happens, have a hardware server, but in that order.

So i expect that you mean have a server, software.

and my reaction would be like... Relax xD.

kkthxbye!.
04-06-2010, 11:26 AM,
I'm going to call dibs on the Mara C bench =D
[Image: Dee.jpg]

04-06-2010, 12:31 PM,
Depends on if I decide to play again; If I do, then I'll be like this :3, if I don't, then I'll be like :|
04-06-2010, 12:35 PM,
(04-06-2010, 11:26 AM)EichDee Wrote: I'm going to call dibs on the Mara C bench =D

You can have the bench. I want our shelf.
[Image: screenshot_0-3.jpg]
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM,
(04-06-2010, 11:25 AM)Morpheus Wrote: before all cloudy skies came, i will just express that our (at least mine) intention is to provide with the server software, and IF it happens, have a hardware server, but in that order.

So i expect that you mean have a server, software.

and my reaction would be like... Relax xD.

kkthxbye!.

Server log in in general. Be it local or not. The ability to play the game was my main point.
[Image: MxOSig.jpg]
04-06-2010, 11:06 PM,
It will be an amazing day. The realization of many people's dream that they could once again (or maybe for the first time!) have a functioning mega city to immerse in.

Im keeping my fingers crossed, and I know a several of my factionmates from MxO are too.

For now the standalone server is entertaining and holding off the withdrawl symptoms.
04-06-2010, 11:10 PM,
Well its hard progress..so dev take much time at all...making a chatting able Server like this as mxoe have, isnt at all a big thing, as we know how this works...but as everything is redone from scratch and morpheus want to make it in c++ , it will take some time too (we need to implement everything like our server entities there again...and need many threads).

However we (mostly morpheus^^) found many things out Smile And i hope i get margin server working soon (which would be very great^^).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
04-07-2010, 01:27 AM,
I'll be very happy and very thankful to the team who worked their butts off on this project.
04-07-2010, 05:25 AM,
My reaction will be:

happy happy, joy joy ! Glad to be back...

My second reaction would be:

uh oh, too much publicity, everyone and their mother will want to play a free game because it will be on a google search. Do I smell a server crash daily....

My third reaction would be:

omg, hope there is a limited amount of "beta keys" lol
[Image: Mix2.jpg]