Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Party at Club Polyvynyl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(02-03-2010, 03:21 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Fight nights! I so wanted to be part of those!

Monday Night at the Dojo in Sai Kung Sad

Were you a Recursionite?

I used to have all of the Dojo's in International marked and had a list in my MxO email with all the coords... There are some smaller dojo's that are in the basement of some of the buildings that we occasionally rotated to. Good freakin' times.
(02-03-2010, 03:52 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2010, 03:21 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Fight nights! I so wanted to be part of those!

Were you a Recursionite?

I used to have all of the Dojo's in International marked and had a list in my MxO email with all the coords... There are some smaller dojo's that are in the basement of some of the buildings that we occasionally rotated to. Good freakin' times.

No Sir, I was not. I was a Syntax Member! In my opinion the most active Server.
Your opinion is backed by fact. :-D

I wasn't sure though.

Fight nights'll get fired back up someday.
(02-03-2010, 04:06 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]

Were you a Recursionite?

SYNTAX! Bitches betta recognize
(02-03-2010, 05:18 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2010, 04:06 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]

Were you a Recursionite?

SYNTAX! Bitches betta recognize
Bitches don't know 'bout my Syntax.
Funny how even though the game ended a little while ago, we still have this friendly rivalry between servers!

Aah, love!
Indeed we do Agent Big Grin
friendly lol
The emu server will be named Recursion.

I CALLED IT!
(02-03-2010, 12:26 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]The emu server will be named Recursion.

I CALLED IT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8