Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i was very easy to point. i talked like a psychotic, thinking like SOE was reading all my lines xD. So I said things like "what if a world appeared after this one dissapears?"
etc xD

And just played @ Rec xD
saw you at lvl 30ish when they merged but havent seen u since cr2

(11-15-2009, 04:44 PM)Hanakra Wrote: [ -> ]I've played MxO since beta.. Was my first MMO, and though I began pursuing PvP at a competitive level via other MMOs, MxO was by far my favorite.

With that said I want to know if any of my old friends or others I knew from the past in MxO are coming back. My red pill name was Rylie, and my blue pill name was Julie Owens. I can't remember too much of my past, ie the server I played on because it's been almost four years or so, but hopefully I can find someone here.

Anyways, I hope to jack back in and see you all soon! Smile

yeh emu need to open up or private server =/ getting withdraws from not playing mxo
Through packet logs i can confirm that my known one was:

S O E + M X O + R e c u r s i o n + N e o E x c i d i o u s

So if he's here or some knows..... /wave Wink
Yeah... When CR2 came out, I was gone. Sick of the terrible things they were doing to MxO. I did come back awhile after CR2 came out. Thereafter, I sold my account. Blackspade was like my "best friend" in MxO, along with esko, and some other randoms. I made a guild called "The Counts" too, haha that was silly.

-Ry Sleepy
HEIL SATAN!

rajkosto

amen brother
(11-25-2009, 08:56 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to re-meet the only one person I met within real game and that was talking with me for some time @ recursion.

I was shocked to see 1 person near a hardline and in the game xD.

My name was Teres Victoria and i talked about possible emulation, before he/she lead me to maraC (then i spent my little connection times around there).

I am not sure but might be NeoExcidious xD

Yeah, I know him. He was a member of the Brethren, though I'm not sure if he lurks around on any boards these days. I certainly haven't seen him around here at all.
I was always either Dxy or Gryn. I used Gryn all through beta and by the time release came I wanted a new identity so I made Dxy. Also the loot tables were super jacked the first month of launch so no matter what gender character I made I ended up with female clothes so Dxy was born. I ran with her all the way to 50 because I hate starting new characters when the old one is still level retarded. Once she hit cap I rolled Gryn again and she kind of went by the wayside.

Started on...wow I can't remember the server I was on before it became Recursion! NOOOOoooo!!!
(02-02-2010, 11:42 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know him. He was a member of the Brethren, though I'm not sure if he lurks around on any boards these days. I certainly haven't seen him around here at all.
Thanks for the info. I checked my logs and indeed, it was that nick.
Would like to know about, cause of nostalgia Wink.
Dunno if you'll be able to find him, but his faction's forum is here:
http://brethren.co.nr/
Pages: 1 2 3 4