Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2009, 04:45 PM by Rylie.)
Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
I've played MxO since beta.. Was my first MMO, and though I began pursuing PvP at a competitive level via other MMOs, MxO was by far my favorite.

With that said I want to know if any of my old friends or others I knew from the past in MxO are coming back. My red pill name was Rylie, and my blue pill name was Julie Owens. I can't remember too much of my past, ie the server I played on because it's been almost four years or so, but hopefully I can find someone here.

Anyways, I hope to jack back in and see you all soon! Smile
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM,
RE: Finding Old Friends.. From a Temporary Black Out..
(11-15-2009, 04:44 PM)Hanakra Wrote: I've played MxO since beta.. Was my first MMO, and though I began pursuing PvP at a competitive level via other MMOs, MxO was by far my favorite.

With that said I want to know if any of my old friends or others I knew from the past in MxO are coming back. My red pill name was Rylie, and my blue pill name was Julie Owens. I can't remember too much of my past, ie the server I played on because it's been almost four years or so, but hopefully I can find someone here.

Anyways, I hope to jack back in and see you all soon! Smile

Welcome. Too bad you missed the last few weeks of the bgame, not to mention the preceding few years! There were definitely some good times.

What we have right now is an client-based (i.e., it runs on your machine and nowhere else) emulator that lets you revisit every locale, and configure your RSI any way you please. Abilities, missions, and playing with others are in the pipeline. Speaking personally, it's way more than anyone had expected we would have at this point and I'm grateful.

Welcome to the community, and watch things grow.
11-17-2009, 03:14 PM,
the last 3 months of MxO were awesome. getting Zen master was sweet.
11-17-2009, 03:41 PM,
(11-17-2009, 03:14 PM)SaintVel Wrote: the last 3 months of MxO were awesome. getting Zen master was sweet.

Yes it was.
11-24-2009, 06:53 PM,
I remember you
11-25-2009, 07:41 AM,
I remember you, InvalidSyntax.
11-25-2009, 07:52 AM,
I don't remember any of you! Sad

I do remember that I was on Linenoise way back when, and then the merger put me into Syntax.

I did sell my account after I got sick of SOE, so you might of remembered a different person on that account. Tongue

-Ry Cool
11-25-2009, 08:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009, 08:45 AM by Neopill.)
"Anyone who wasn't Beta or never played CR 1.0 leave the room now!"

lol, Hitler
11-25-2009, 08:56 AM,
I would like to re-meet the only one person I met within real game and that was talking with me for some time @ recursion.

I was shocked to see 1 person near a hardline and in the game xD.

My name was Teres Victoria and i talked about possible emulation, before he/she lead me to maraC (then i spent my little connection times around there).

I am not sure but might be NeoExcidious xD
11-25-2009, 09:19 AM,
there was a couple of people on Syntax in Mara C talking about doing emu or going private server. guess on all servers there was talk about it.