Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IMPORTANT : PLS READ THIS!
09-25-2009, 10:21 PM,
IMPORTANT : PLS READ THIS!
Hello Mxoemu Community,
as you have noticed, the forum was deleted by the hosting provider from mxoemu.info .

Morpheus will add additional info about it - FIRST - WE ARE NOT DEAD Big Grin

But as we have a backup this is some weeks old (06.08. ) many things are missing..so it would be helpful if you can remember on some infos and add them .

EVERY PERSON THAT HAD REGISTERED AFTER 06.08.09 HAS TO REGISTER AGAIN AN ACCOUNT HERE!

So when you wonder why you cant login, it is possible that you need to register again.

All other Data is there (SVN, Source, Binaries, etc. Morpheus can provide links to the binarys and to his V2 version Smile).

So at least :
Welcome back..we missed you ....
09-26-2009, 01:12 AM,
RE: IMPORTANT : PLS READ THIS!
Downtime Reason:

Rajko got a billing communication problem with his hosting service enterprise, following by a full wipe out of ALL files on the server. That includes our web, our database with all data, and rajko projects.

As we didnt have a backup (apart from this august backup), all info is gone and we need to repopulate all the forums.

It's a problem but more like a "community" problem than software problem. All the releases are still there, we got the code, the data for analysis and some info apart from it.

I will repost the compiled server thread including tarib link and mine, for the last users, as well as the puppeteer program.

Just to clarify if you didnt read it: emu is not dead, emu is not closed.

Thanks for waiting and sorry for the downtime Wink
09-26-2009, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 02:41 AM by Gerik.)
I can smell the win coming back, yes yes...

Edit: ffffffuuuuu Lost all my awesome rep. ;_;
09-26-2009, 02:41 AM,
Please take your time to put this back together again; it is already great knowing you are still working on the project!

But I am wondering, did Rajko give up on the whole project, or will he still be working on it?
[Image: Dee.jpg]

09-26-2009, 03:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 08:53 AM by Morpheus.)
(09-26-2009, 02:41 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: But I am wondering, did Rajko give up on the whole project, or will he still be working on it?
I wouldnt count with that fact. Hope that it answers the question itself.

You only got my fellow men and me xDD.
09-26-2009, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 04:21 AM by Brooklyn.)
i was wondering what the hell happend...i just hope word gets around that the emu is not dead.
[Image: sigff.png]
09-26-2009, 05:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 05:33 AM by Zackattack.)
For a second thought when i kept trying to get onto MxOEmu website, i thought it was all over.

Well good thing that we got it back on track. Wink
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
09-26-2009, 08:52 AM,
not only not dead. in active development!

i'm having a peek on all, from npcs to humans, to c++ code, to 3d world files.. whatever! Big Grin.

We got fun for a looong time Big Grin.
10-01-2009, 08:35 AM,
Good to see this back, thought you guys gave up Smile
[Image: billgatessig.jpg]
10-02-2009, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009, 07:51 AM by Synapze777.)
This saved my day! Wink Great to see you guys back!
Um, on a sidenote, is the Auth server down at the moment? I can't seem to patch it with the September version compile V2, might be doing something wrong, not sure here :/...