Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any thing to margin->game
08-02-2009, 01:49 AM,
Any thing to margin->game
this is any packets from syntax server have

Create Character and the Tutorial V2 i think that useless

.zip   Syntax.zip (Size: 118.05 KB / Downloads: 30)

^^
trying help all
08-02-2009, 08:25 PM,
RE: Any thing to margin->game
thx at i will download all packet, and will next week build a complete package build for it where all is in one^^.
08-02-2009, 10:12 PM,
okay i waiting...... but i have others packets frin recursion but i don't remenber what the packets have make
08-02-2009, 11:11 PM,
no problem , please upload these packets too...we need as most as possible.
02-05-2010, 11:29 PM,
hum...i thinking...if you all of mxoemu team have a decrypet in the(Make a Character)you have know how to implement tha abilities why have tutorial and you can skip this....but if you not want skip the tutorial your server is down why you can't use any abilities yet ?
02-06-2010, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 12:45 AM by Valaro.)
oh **** off luizoe, you have been here for 3 years and you still dont know how making an emu works.

Edited by Valaro- Lets tone down the lingo eh?
02-06-2010, 02:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 02:24 AM by luizoe.)
rajkosto i don't know what you have something against me,but f..... you rajkosto i respect you but I always treated you with education now I will treat you like you treat me with arrogance!
i go say what the most people think about you!you are a stupid children a fatboy that don't having any social life and all you say is :Fuck you luizoe,fuck you all,fuck you shit about that motherfuckers asking me "When the emulator is going out?" we know the shit of answer we are ancious to play again but you rajkosto you not anscious you are a pathetic people my patience with you has reached the end if you want to do in the cold war but we do not think there will be peace treaty
sorry to all adm for this but in 3 years rajkosto,rajkosto was just cursing and my patience explode now!!!
sorry to Morpheus,and other users for read this,but its ends NOW!
Sorry for my english errors(used google to translate this)
02-06-2010, 03:25 AM,
finally he left.
Thread Closed