Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry guys need a hand
04-27-2011, 10:00 PM,
sorry guys need a hand
hi guys i have been looking for an mxo private server for a while now and i have just stumbled across this one and the one i believe raj is working on, the other one i managed to set up all fine and everything however the server seems to been down 24/7 lol and after doing some more research i found this which seems to be a bit more active.

Now the only problem i have and sorry if this really is a stupid quiestion but where on earth do i download the client etc from as i cant see any instructions anywere, may just be me and my bad eye site lol

cheers

trifire
04-27-2011, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2011, 11:32 PM by QuiDormit.)
RE: sorry guys need a hand
This site doesn't have a live server like MxO Emu, MxO Live, or MxO Source. That said, you can create a local server (which means that only you can play on it) to test things out.

Here's the thread for more info:

http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/show...hp?tid=521

Just for my edification, which server is it that seems to be down for you 24/7? My server has been up consistently every day with no issues, so if you're having a problem with MxO Source and need some help, feel free to post in the forums. You may be missing a step. If not, ignore me.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
04-28-2011, 01:32 AM,
What he said.

(04-27-2011, 10:21 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Just for my edification, which server is it that seems to be down for you 24/7?
I guess that he means "Authentication server not available" (which happens when you dont have the right config nor a server to connect to).
04-28-2011, 04:04 AM,
yeah its the other one and it says exactly that lol worked fine at first and then just died and one of my mates who downloaded it is having the same problem
04-28-2011, 04:39 AM,
If you follow the instructions exactly, and keep the server open it's working.
If you close the server, that's it.

The video tutorial from hd-project page on google also has the swf file for it, where i show it step by step (one more time).
04-28-2011, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011, 08:18 AM by trifire.)
hmmm im confused im an idiot lol
i have read through the main page of http://mxoemu.info/ and got mxo in a folder installed MxoEmuTestServer.msi run the shortcut created selected the directory for mxo and now patched it via the custom launcher then the old green one comes up telling me to login i put my username and password in and it says auth failed and all tht junk lol... i honestly dont have a clue what to do ive read through forums the lot....
oh and is that mxo live thing only a local thing or is it actually all online just no players atm as managed to get that working :L
04-28-2011, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011, 09:03 AM by Morpheus.)
Yes, you'r completely lost (sort of normal thing for newcomers).

If you are dealing with mxoemu.info and installing that msi you'r talking on the wrong forum for support, as that msi configures the Mxo game for their live server (you and people).
What you'r doing at your pc is configuring it for mxoemu.info and trying to use our password with their servers which, of course, has no sense for it. To keep going this way, you should get an account on mxoemu.info.

For ours, you just need the client itself, the matrix2.exe (available as reality v2 on mxoemu.info) and our server release files. Which are for a local server (you alone). We dont host it because of space and cause we or almost all members here have it already from 2 years of coding.

Mxolive is a ehem, ehem, live mxo server with more people.