Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A NPC zoo video
09-02-2010, 10:28 PM,
RE: A NPC zoo video
(09-02-2010, 10:09 PM)twilightzone Wrote: So are you telling me that I should stop working on view spawn packets? Has it already been cracked and understood? As I asked before, is this in a Wiki somewhere?

As far as the Wiki part goes, that's why I created mxosource.com

Right now, any information (if it's even still around) is scattered about on three different forums and hidden in many different threads. There was a huge amount of information that was lost some time ago due to a forum crash, and so who knows anymore if anything is cataloged anywhere?
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
09-03-2010, 05:48 AM,
i meant the "try to find" the values and how long they are. so they are 4 and they are in the list, moa files with the NPC word in the path Wink

Not meaning that you should stop investigating. It's pretty much known for humans, and mostly for npc.. but not fully. (more for humans and less for npc's).

All the info is not catalogued, cause we dont really know all xD. And yeah, some wipes took important info.
Anyway, i think that a database is better than any website, but that's worse for humans... all is a mess right now xD.
09-05-2010, 04:37 PM,
Morpheus, Thank you very much. Your direction to packmap_save file helped me a lot. It allowed me to isolate one more field in the view spawn packet. I'm hoping it will help me reveal others.

Again Thanks!!!
09-06-2010, 02:28 AM,
Awesome, I'm excited to see what you find.

In the meantime, I've got a few things I'm going through now on my own, though I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly does what.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.