Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SEARCH] MxO Client pre CR2
03-20-2011, 07:41 PM,
[SEARCH] MxO Client pre CR2
Hello alltogether,
to test a little bit around , i am searching for someting that is hard to getSmile

I am searching for an Matrix Online Client that has no CR2 patch applied (so patchlevel should be before 28. march 2006 but later as April/May 2005 - so it should be a little bit older as the 3CD Version).

So i ask you : do someone of you have one ? Maybe someone have it on an old harddisc that would be replaced short before CR2 was applied or you made a DVD Backup in the past from the client installation ? If yes : could you make an archive of that?

The only client that i could find was from 28. march 2006 and if i am right CR2 is there applied. But i didnt got it started up successful (seems to be buggy too).

Ill check my old harddics soon too - but i think i wouldnt have it -.-.
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
03-21-2011, 04:24 AM,
RE: [SEARCH] MxO Client pre CR2
I have the original MxO CD's if you want them Neo
03-21-2011, 09:20 AM,
I hope you can Neo, i know quite a few old mxo players who want to see CR1 again. Would be good to have two servers one for CR2 and one for CR1. Would make all players happy. Thats a long way off tho.
[Image: Zenomwb.png]
03-21-2011, 04:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011, 04:34 PM by Neo.)
(03-21-2011, 09:20 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: I hope you can Neo, i know quite a few old mxo players who want to see CR1 again. Would be good to have two servers one for CR2 and one for CR1. Would make all players happy. Thats a long way off tho.

Yeah i cant say if CR1 would be possible - but i want to test around with old clients Smile

I think animation packets hasnt change a lot there will be maybe only difference in RPC Packets and server calculation (which must be redone in any way : CR1 or CR2). RPC Packets dif would be the system message (as it display the rolls), maybe the Ability IDs (cause of new ability DB) and the CR1 GUI byitself - and the Stats that you loaded (but this could maybe the same packets with other Stat "ID" sets).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.