Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
05-24-2010, 05:58 PM,
RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working..
Sign me up too.Smile
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
05-25-2010, 09:45 AM,
I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon as well. Smile
Packets Info Packet (updated 09/17/2011)
[Image: 5669514277_7e91c97fee.jpg]
05-27-2010, 05:46 AM,
I'm already there... 8-)
"Don't think you are, know you are..."
05-27-2010, 01:14 PM,
so grate to hear this...Sign me up also
[Image: sigff.png]
05-27-2010, 06:17 PM,
Ill be in game tonight around 6pm pdt. Hope to see you all.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
05-28-2010, 04:22 AM,
I'm not on the other boards, should I sign up just for this?

I did see Neo's update though. Is there a testable (local)server on our side? I suppose not since everyone's on this thread... Smile
05-28-2010, 06:24 AM,
No. But this means there will be very very soon.

Dont ask for a date. Tongue

Plus Tastee's server runs of of a modified reality style. We've now broken that code and unlocked the margin server. Well be running some tests and building it into C++ and a server soon. As to who hosts it. No idea yet.
05-28-2010, 08:24 AM,
When you say Raj's code, do you mean the stuff on github? Did that include the changes that went up on the test server before he stopped working on it - system messages, porting, and so on?
[Image: 30nhcgn.png]
05-28-2010, 02:06 PM,
as i saw this right, tastee is using the last revision of reality code (which is the last version of rajkos testserver i suggest...cant say it 100% , cause i didnt played on it or used it really Smile).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-28-2010, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2010, 02:16 PM by Neo.)
(05-28-2010, 04:22 AM)Parallax Wrote: I'm not on the other boards, should I sign up just for this?

I did see Neo's update though. Is there a testable (local)server on our side? I suppose not since everyone's on this thread... Smile

We have now our own local server 100% reality free code .

As we coded in python for testing, morpheus will translate this things to c++ in his new code structure.

After he has this done in c++ (i think he will continue with it after his exam is done), this is a server version which will be public to the community.

Why we dont release python server ? Well i really thought about this , the problem behind this, is that we should then compile the python files (we would share the source code too, but if you dont know python, it is hard to get it running, cause it use the m2crypto library for RSA and some other lib for twofish encryption).

Thats the point why releasing could make more trouble to get it running (and thats a good point why to port it back to c++).

For us it was important to have a version complete independent from reality (cause this means now that we understand how encryption/decryption in all server parts works Smile).
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.