Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotes and Initial Discipline
05-07-2010, 05:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2011, 12:46 AM by Parallax.)
Emotes and Initial Discipline
Saw Morph's post and decided to post these. They're no map, but that thing is humongous on a scanner with a max size of A4 paper, and didn't stitch well in my panorama maker because it slipped here and there.

Links are to the high-res photos. Didn't want to break the page. Wink

Emotes
Disciplines
Packets Info Packet (updated 09/17/2011)
[Image: 5669514277_7e91c97fee.jpg]
05-07-2010, 06:21 PM,
RE: Emotes and Initial Discipline
Thx....me and morpheus have the EU Version (i got the same , bought in 2004) and its stripped by these thing.

(The EU version was a joke btw. just a little manual with the different languages..and thats was it Smile) no translated client but the game was fun....

Well...i miss it sometimes really....when i thought about how much fun we had some years ago in mxo with my mates.
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-07-2010, 07:46 PM,
<< likes that ^^

mine is sealed yet. Didnt opened since that post xD. But i want to... seems heavy xD.

and neo, i may be wrong, after loooking at all the codes and files inside, but i think that i found a language=english, with a commented "#language=german" somewhere.

maybe monolith was thinking in some new things.
05-07-2010, 10:13 PM,
yeah i saw this too..but didnt found translated files somewhere..so maybe the thought about it , but didnt had done it.
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.