Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXO Mystery Theatre
05-12-2010, 05:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010, 05:33 AM by Aquilae.)
RE: MXO Mystery Theatre
[Image: screenshot26k.jpg]

[Image: screenshot100g.jpg]
I'm also a npc in my spare time.

[Image: killaquilae1.jpg]
05-23-2010, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2010, 12:52 PM by Barloke.)
RE: MXO Mystery Theatre
Ok here is one I remembered. A faction mate of mine named Jugglerkage was in Mara by the church, we were just walking in the church when an Agent appeared, formally told Jugglerkage he was in a restricted area and promptly shot him. Unitl then no one knew how the hell the Agent figured Juggler was in the wrong place since Mara was never restricted (at least in the Beta version).

We tried to replicate the event by getting chased from Westview to Richland by an Agent although it always seemed that when we reached Richland the agent would just say "Target Lost" and go off his merry way. So there was no way to tel if the event with Juggler was a fluke or just the Agents that day had it in for him.

Another time I had a run in with an Agent was during the End of Beta Event . For some reasion the Devs decided to control a few agents and go to war with us innocent red pills. Well it was a free for all as Zion/Merv/ and yes even Mech factions were fighting for their lives in Mara. I went up against a level 60 agent ( I was level 50 at the time). I guess the dev controlling the agent was eating a twinkie or something because i managed to beat him, not before him saying "Barlok you are to be deleted". Well as soon as I beat him I jumped in a hardline and told all my faction mates (on Ventrillo) what happened and then I sent a PM to the agent saying "That's Barloke with an "E" punk! dont forget it!" or something to that effect. Well i was in Westview not one minute when I got teleported back to Mara and the same damn agent was there who said "Thank you , I wont forget it" and promptly kicked my ass so bad my shoes broke.
[Image: Barloke3copy.jpg]