Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MxO Final Hour Videos
05-03-2010, 03:02 AM,
RE: MxO Final Hour Videos
(05-03-2010, 12:38 AM)telemancer Wrote: this thread makes me sad. my sadness will not be mitigated until the EMU is up and running. T

/QTF

Strange how attached I am to this game. Ive played lots of other games that didnt have the addictive attraction for me.
05-03-2010, 06:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2010, 06:09 AM by Prospero.)
(05-03-2010, 03:02 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 12:38 AM)telemancer Wrote: this thread makes me sad. my sadness will not be mitigated until the EMU is up and running. T

/QTF

Strange how attached I am to this game. Ive played lots of other games that didnt have the addictive attraction for me.

I know what you mean. I always liked the city textures, the music, and thought the constructs were endlessly enjoyable. I usually soloed though, so lots of the high-level loot was unavailable. Even so, the journey and the hanging out were great. Surprisingly, after a few years of MxO, I lost touch with TV, and in the past months have not been able to make myself get re-acquainted with much of anything. Have to say, I'm glad I played as much as I did.
And thinking about last-minute videos- The end of the game was so limp and half-assed it's hard to see any value in commemorializing it whatsoever, apart from purely sentimental attachment. At least there might have been a replay of the end-of-beta (granted, it would have taken some resources which were always in short supply). Lame, lame, lame.

So, like some of you guys, I have not watched the end-of-the-worlds. Not even pain; merely annoying disappointment.
05-03-2010, 10:36 PM,
I feel the same way about watching the videos of the final days. Hard to remind these sad days. I was not even able to take screenshots during the last minutes.

Hope the Emu will work, it will be really nice but won't replace the MxO Era. And yes ... i miss MxO like everyone of us.
Agent Johnson: It's him.
Agent Thompson: The anomaly.
Agent Jackson: Do we proceed?
Agent Johnson: Yes...
Agent Thompson: ...he is still...
Agent Jackson: ...only human.