Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets get working guys!
04-27-2010, 05:45 AM,
Lets get working guys!
Put out guides, tools, packets and what not for data extraction and hex reading .. I would really like to assist.

Lasse
04-27-2010, 05:48 AM,
RE: Lets get working guys!
Well I think they can use some programmers that can program in Python or C++.
04-27-2010, 05:59 AM,
take it easy boys.
there's been an avalanch of volunteers in less than 24 hours, rofl, and i'm bit busy yet to make a planning xD.

on the other hand, guides... there's no guides here, not written atm i mean. I will do an encryption / decryption guide for world, but that's not needed 100% to do some tasks.
And extraction was done by hand xD.

I guess we'll start first uploading the packets (again) to the public. will check how many MB they are (about 200-500, i think).

my problem is lack of time xD.
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM,
Hello Guys,

http://stepload.de/uploads/4c8hGNdWOsdEt...index.html

Re-Uploaded the complete Packet Package.

So you can start to download and to do a first checkup Smile
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
04-27-2010, 04:17 PM,
Phahah I was a bit stupid, downloaded it, didnt know what to do Wink
Somebody Tell Me, Why It Feels More Real When I Dream Than When I Am Awake

[Image: thekiddd.png]

04-27-2010, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 06:21 PM by lassek.)
Looking good, I am downloading as we speak! .. ill have a look at theese packets and what format there in and what not. Ill post back..
(04-27-2010, 05:59 AM)Morpheus Wrote: take it easy boys.
there's been an avalanch of volunteers in less than 24 hours, rofl, and i'm bit busy yet to make a planning xD.

on the other hand, guides... there's no guides here, not written atm i mean. I will do an encryption / decryption guide for world, but that's not needed 100% to do some tasks.
And extraction was done by hand xD.

I guess we'll start first uploading the packets (again) to the public. will check how many MB they are (about 200-500, i think).

my problem is lack of time xD.

Morph : Can you explain a little more in details what enc/dec for world means? What is the benefit of getting this done? What does it do?

Sounds great with guides in upcoming future.. Yeah time is always an issue! Sad

Extraction by hand? This is also the part you need to describe in details and explain! Smile

Lasse
04-28-2010, 01:57 AM,
(04-27-2010, 06:19 PM)lassek Wrote: Morph : Can you explain a little more in details what enc/dec for world means? What is the benefit of getting this done? What does it do?

Extraction by hand? This is also the part you need to describe in details and explain! Smile

Lasse
Encoding/decoding for world means how mxo used Twofish for encryption and decryption of packets, being sent to and received from server. The benefict is that with them you can talk with mxo, without.. you cant. Water in a bottle.

Extraction by hand means that you have to take packets from a text file and extract-by-hand using copy, paste.
04-28-2010, 02:33 AM,
(04-28-2010, 01:57 AM)Morpheus Wrote:
(04-27-2010, 06:19 PM)lassek Wrote: Morph : Can you explain a little more in details what enc/dec for world means? What is the benefit of getting this done? What does it do?

Lasse
Encoding/decoding for world means how mxo used Twofish for encryption and decryption of packets, being sent to and received from server. The benefict is that with them you can talk with mxo, without.. you cant. Water in a bottle.

Extraction by hand means that you have to take packets from a text file and extract-by-hand using copy, paste.

Ah ok! Sound like its very needed then! Smile lol..

Extraction by hand, is it something I can do? .. I have looked the packet files over and is there anything I can do?
04-28-2010, 07:47 AM,
Notepad ++ works. Your goingto be looking at World>Client if I remember.

Not sure I can hand out the Data on 04 information without Morpheus' permission. If he posts that its ok I will go ahead and post the information here.
04-28-2010, 01:26 PM,
:/ So how do we extract by hand
Somebody Tell Me, Why It Feels More Real When I Dream Than When I Am Awake

[Image: thekiddd.png]