Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New redpill want's to help...
04-23-2010, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 09:35 AM by CountZer0.)
Smile  New redpill want's to help...
Greetings!

At last I found this project, and I just wanted to say how awesome this is!
You guys really have my respect for your work. MxO was the best game I have ever played from DOS 5.0 to Win7-Times and I miss it very much!

I also tried the local test-server from the other mxo-project you guys worked former on too as I read (I know there was a split, sad, but I guess both sides had their reasons...), and this was impressive too for just reverse-engineering from packets. A bit flair of the good old days... Cool
Those 'third-party-tools' are very nice too...

Perhaps I could help in any way on this project here. I'm a software-developer/programmer and have skills in C++ (not elite I have to say), mysql and some other languages... except python I have to say... Sad
I just don't really know how to begin with (never done anything like packet-decryption & reverse-engineering).
But if you can use help even from a second-class-coder, please let me know. I will do all I can to help with this project.

So long, good luck and keep up the good work!

CountZer0
"Don't think you are, know you are..."
04-23-2010, 01:18 PM,
RE: New redpill want's to help...
Nice To Meet you. Welcome.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM,
Welcome M8 Smile
To Deny Our Own Impulses, Is To deny The Very Thing That Makes Us Human

04-24-2010, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 05:44 AM by Beef.)
Welcome mate.
[Image: zyrthsig.png]
04-27-2010, 04:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 04:43 AM by Bayamos.)
Python is like the easiest language in the universe barring all the lambda/functional stuff ripped off Lisp. Is the source for this project freely available?
edit: oh and welcome. derp.
[Image: 30nhcgn.png]
04-27-2010, 06:02 AM,
Python version is gonna be used as prototyping (packet testing and so) Bay.
releases are planned on C++.

source will be released among devs or open when a initial "stable" version works (simplest auth+margin+world).
04-28-2010, 12:31 AM,
It's good to know we have a community with the will to help out. I also believe that time spent delegating work is time well spent since obviously no, One man can take on this challenge on his free time .
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
05-01-2010, 05:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2010, 06:00 AM by CountZer0.)
Thank you all for nice welcome Smile

(04-27-2010, 06:02 AM)Morpheus Wrote: Python version is gonna be used as prototyping (packet testing and so) Bay.
releases are planned on C++.

Ok, understand. Good to know, thanks to the god of dreams Cool
"Don't think you are, know you are..."
05-12-2010, 05:54 PM,
Hello!
Sorry for the late delay. Welcome.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]