Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Voice Interaction Server
04-17-2010, 01:53 PM,
Community Voice Interaction Server
I've browsed the forums, and everyone has posted their server info that states, "Here it is, use it at your leisure!", and I've joined just about everyone one that is up (The majority of what was posted are servers that are down), with no avail of actually finding any activity while logging about 24 to 36 hours to client idle time.

So, my question is, do a majority of you care for a 100% uptime stable TeamSpeak 3 server dedicated specifically for the consistent use of this Mx0 project? Just need enough people posting "Yes, I'll go on it, use it for the purpose its intended", as I'd like to chat with just about all of you, since just about every name is very familiar, and... I like TS3 more than typing.

(Sorry, but Vent hosts 10, when I can host 32 on TS3 for free. This is my reasoning on TS3 > Vent, honestly)
04-17-2010, 02:14 PM,
RE: Community Voice Interaction Server
I wouldn't be opposed to teamspeak, as the Vent server posted here doesn't seem to work for me. Mind, I don't have a microphone or decent soundcard chipset, so my opinion doesn't really matter right now.Tongue
04-17-2010, 02:20 PM,
That doesn't really matter, in terms of a microphone. At least being present in there you can still use it as a chatroom better than Ventrilo provides.
04-17-2010, 04:55 PM,
I'm all for it. arguing with everyone is my best (and only) ability.
[Image: shaoxsig2.png]
04-18-2010, 05:42 AM,
I"m for it since when in game I detest typing.
[Image: screenshot_0-3.jpg]
04-18-2010, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM by Cinoval.)
I like the idea. But right now there isn't much to talk about. Unless Morpheus and Neo would come in from time to time to give us updates. Right now my daily visits and posts for what is new is enough for me. Once we actually get in together it would be nice, and I'm there.
[Image: MxOSig.jpg]
04-18-2010, 09:17 AM,
like the online emu server I can see how it will be fun for the first couple days until everybody gets board.
04-18-2010, 10:57 AM,
(04-18-2010, 09:17 AM)Aquilae Wrote: like the online emu server I can see how it will be fun for the first couple days until everybody gets board.

[Image: pointing-finger.png]

Could give it a try anyways though for those saying yes.
04-20-2011, 07:25 PM,
So many things are considered in a ventrilo server details. But I don't think so that really matter. When we talk about microphones, that matter with community voice interaction server. It is better provided.