Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
04-16-2010, 03:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2010, 05:06 PM by Parallax.)
Hey there
So, after a couple hours of scouring the internet, I finally found this page. I would certainly enjoy partaking in this project. I have a few questions because I seem to be going in circles around the forum.

1) Downloaded the Compiled Server (Sept) but it doesn't seem to work on my system. I suppose I need mySQL installed. Is there an updated version of the server that I should use?
EDIT: Installed mySQL and dumped reality.sql to my reality DB. Getting an unexpected windows error when running the exe.

2) Anything pointing to mxoemu links don't work. (the other links that surround the Compiled Server link, for example)
EDIT: saw that it recently went down. Keeping tabs on this.

3) I just re-installed, and read something about downloading update patches. Lost that page. Could someone point me in their direction?

I think that's it for now. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. Good work.
04-16-2010, 05:03 PM,
RE: Hey there
You need the FAQ pages from the other forum for instructions on how to setup the server. Unfortunately the link has been down for me for about a week now. I think Raj is canning his version of the project but we haven't heard anything yet. I wouldnt bother getting the server setup anyway as it only allows you to run around richland. No abilities, no clothing, no combat, no vendors, no chat and no interacting with others. If you did get it working you would use it for maybe an hour then never again. Just check this forum regularly for updates from morpheus on his version and wait for a test server to be released with more content.
[Image: Zenomwb.png]