Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mxo gets an update
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM,
RE: Mxo gets an update
no progress
and google for second answer.

alternative you can send me a bank check with some zeroes to the right. i will take care of making an emu then. Big Grin.
10-19-2009, 10:03 AM,
Do you accept checks for 4billion $info?
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
10-19-2009, 09:54 PM,
(10-19-2009, 09:00 AM)Morpheus Wrote: no progress
and google for second answer.

alternative you can send me a bank check with some zeroes to the right. i will take care of making an emu then. Big Grin.

do we take this as the project has stalled and no possible movement, I'm so looking forward to this but maybe changing the roadmap to something like SWGemu website might be better.

that appears to pulling in members and donatons etc.

just an idea.
10-19-2009, 10:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2009, 10:22 PM by Morpheus.)
(10-19-2009, 09:54 PM)SaruwatariKaito Wrote: ...things things things...
Err i just wanna express my ironic mode on someone that doesnt even read the development forum, even when it has marked new topics through an icon and one of the 3 (yes, only 3) stickies is a compiled server with binaries.

Lazyness reading forums is not accepted.

And you, being one of my followers on twitter shall not say things like:
Quote:do we take this as the project has stalled and no possible movement
when you can read each day news about what i did in the emu code, just like "at last reality with mood support and some emotes support is launched".

:S

PS: i can generate infinite info $, so no, only real cash Tongue.
10-20-2009, 12:00 AM,
To Morpheus. When i played Mxo i using ( Ctrl + space ) hyperjump,
but now when i use this is the message , is utility for you???
please check screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

10-20-2009, 03:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2009, 03:21 AM by gamez1985.)
I have some difficulty finding (yes even some of the sticky threads) across all the different forums I check over the internet. If after a good amount of time looking (no need for hours mind you) I just find a place I hope is relevant enough and try to ask to find out. No harm no foul.

I truly am just a big fan of the idea of playing MxO again and have been terribly out of the loop. Is it alright if someone could explain to me the details of what amazing work has been found out so far and would anyone mind just letting me know what features people are currently enjoying?

Although I (i guess) asked this question outside of the expected area I want to voice my support for this forum and the pursuit of reattaining MxO. If it was really needed I would donate to the cause if it would help. Only whatever I CAN of course.
10-20-2009, 04:01 AM,
As i said, just check stickies and/at development subforum

What they are enjoying:
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86.html

What they could enjoy or is progressed:
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-87.html
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-91.html

No need to donate, free time project xD. Although if some can hire me as a employee i take it! xD
10-20-2009, 05:17 AM,
(10-19-2009, 10:19 PM)Morpheus Wrote:
(10-19-2009, 09:54 PM)SaruwatariKaito Wrote: ...things things things...
Err i just wanna express my ironic mode on someone that doesnt even read the development forum, even when it has marked new topics through an icon and one of the 3 (yes, only 3) stickies is a compiled server with binaries.

Lazyness reading forums is not accepted.

And you, being one of my followers on twitter shall not say things like:
Quote:do we take this as the project has stalled and no possible movement
when you can read each day news about what i did in the emu code, just like "at last reality with mood support and some emotes support is launched".

:S

PS: i can generate infinite info $, so no, only real cash Tongue.

Hi, i didn't intentionally mean to upset you with my comments, i do read the forums and sometimes pick from some people the lack of development, I found that posting a blank comment sometimes get a quick response regards development.

apologises for upsetting you I didn't mean it...

I will once again say one BIG THANK YOU & the team for your hard work and look forward to your continued efforts to enable the matrix to once again be jacked in.

Regards
SK
10-20-2009, 05:28 AM,
Its cool man
12-11-2009, 05:44 AM,
i cant wait for this i love this game so much.

i dont mind a walk around at all.

sony should have atleast let us have done that to play the game solo and replay all the missions up to chap 10.someting, what ever the story ended at.