Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Reaction.
04-09-2010, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2010, 06:04 PM by Zenom199.)
RE: Your Reaction.
(04-09-2010, 05:31 PM)Neo Wrote: Just a think regarding NPC / Mobs. / Gangs.

I think its the same as it is with the Missions. Means we must use current NPC groups (thats right), but we have to place place them new again.

Maybe there is a list on the internet on a fansite where you find which mob is where lol.

http://www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.p...City_Guide

I used to use this website to find certain npcs/vendors. It has good information on all neighbourhoods like gangs, gang bosses, gang levels among lots of other things. The information is abit spread out as its seperated by neighbourhood. If you'd like I could copy/paste the info into a word document and lists all the gang info seperate, lemme know Neo.

Edit: Decided to save the data to a text documents anyway, just incase the website goes down. Will zip it and upload soon as ive done.
[Image: Zenomwb.png]
04-09-2010, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2010, 07:32 PM by Morpheus.)
I will just throw a bit of wood into the fire.

http://stepload.de/uploads/hFgfEfRlT,vGS...index.html

Here you can checkout a video of combat (being replayed, not in emu) between a npc and a player. It's using a test version of emu that just replayed packets.

You can check that it's from us, cause name says "Trinitys", but corner name is "Morpheus".Not so good quality cause servers+game+fraps lagged my pc xD.

Means that even if it takes time, combat could be redo in some way xD

Like it? Tongue
04-09-2010, 07:55 PM,
Hey here is a series of text files with neighbourhood info as dicussed above. I think some of it will be useful, especially gang info.

Attached Files
.zip   MXO District Information.zip (Size: 49.83 KB / Downloads: 3)
04-09-2010, 07:57 PM,
BET YOUR ASS I LIKE IT !
no seriusly i like it
[Image: zyrthsig.png]
04-09-2010, 08:10 PM,
okay that video made my pee pee move!!
04-09-2010, 10:58 PM,
(04-09-2010, 07:31 PM)Morpheus Wrote: I will just throw a bit of wood into the fire.

http://stepload.de/uploads/hFgfEfRlT,vGS...index.html

Here you can checkout a video of combat (being replayed, not in emu) between a npc and a player. It's using a test version of emu that just replayed packets.

You can check that it's from us, cause name says "Trinitys", but corner name is "Morpheus".Not so good quality cause servers+game+fraps lagged my pc xD.

Means that even if it takes time, combat could be redo in some way xD

Like it? Tongue

So...Im not sure I understand the video. Its a replay of packets, with your combat being "new", that is, the combat we see didnt happen at the time the packets were logged?
04-10-2010, 02:02 AM,
I got a MXO log player, if you wanna say it so.
i just played a recording of the combat that happened at the logging time (i.e. that combat happened in real MXO! XD).

I just showed that having the logs we can reproduce things like that.
04-10-2010, 04:15 AM,
(04-10-2010, 02:02 AM)Morpheus Wrote: I got a MXO log player, if you wanna say it so.
i just played a recording of the combat that happened at the logging time (i.e. that combat happened in real MXO! XD).

I just showed that having the logs we can reproduce things like that.

Got it : )

As long as you know the way, Im good.

Thanks Morph
04-10-2010, 08:33 AM,
(04-09-2010, 05:31 PM)Neo Wrote: Just a think regarding NPC / Mobs. / Gangs.

I think its the same as it is with the Missions. Means we must use current NPC groups (thats right), but we have to place place them new again.

Maybe there is a list on the internet on a fansite where you find which mob is where lol.

You can also use this. The Prima Official Guide to The Matrix Online. Head here:

http://www.emuparadise.org/magazine-comi...Guide/1671

And this is a direct link:

ftp://ftp.emuparadise.org:8233/Guides/Ma...0Guide.pdf

I have the actual book, as well as this version. Plenty of information of the game, and were things were.
[Image: MxOSig.jpg]
04-10-2010, 12:09 PM,
Only problem with the prima guide is its heavily outdated, it is still useful tho.