Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone I come baring gifts
03-15-2010, 09:58 PM,
Hello everyone I come baring gifts
Hello Everyone I have been a member here for awhile but am just now posting.

I am Rayteku I have been following this project and the other one for quite awhile (since before the live game went down). I have always loved playing MxO and I am so happy that I may one day finally get to play again. I started playing MxO during the last couple months or so of closed beta and all the way through the head start program to day the game died. I hope you guys can resurrect it.

Now onto the gifts, I have been reading these forums and it seems that some of you may not have played the game when it was live. For that reason and anyone that is feeling nostalgic for the times when we played it. I have uploaded to youtube all of the cinematic story chapters that were released.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rayteku#grid...DADE099EEB

I really like what you guys are doing and I hope to be able to help in anyway I can.

Thank you for your time,

Rayteku

P.S. You may notice that only the first 3 videos are in HD, the reason for that is that they compressed the videos after those initial 3. These videos are unedited and the highest quality I can find.

P.P.S. Morpheus you may want to have a look at these and pay particular attention to 1.3 so you can see what happened to your character.

Also if anyone wants to know they changed the way the Cinematics were made at chapter 5 to a comic book style. They said it was taking too much Dev time to use the in game engine for the videos so they switched to drawing. The real reason I think is that SOE had the first 4 chapters already made and provided to them by Monolith and Warner Bros. So rather then put a little work into the game they decided to cheap out on us.

Hope you enjoy
03-16-2010, 02:12 AM,
RE: Hello everyone I come baring gifts
hey hi Big Grin.

thanks for sharing the vids with us. I got a local copy of them because i was lotta psicotic with end of the world xD. but i like online backups Tongue.

And yes, i've watched quite a few of em. Not all, cause i dont wanna see all the story yet Tongue.