Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request a Forum Avatar! {Artwork}
03-15-2010, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2010, 02:31 AM by Contained.)
Request a Forum Avatar! {Artwork}
Ive recently been going over my previous promises and amoungst a few other things such as Signatures for various people, (you know who you are im working on them, promise) and a Website Flash Intro (working on that too) Ive come across the avatars promise.

I have'nt yet given it a great deal of time so be gentle, but the following is a preview of my upcoming work. please note they are locked and thus reserved for the use of the person I made them for, like I said its a preview so I want you to take a look at them as the board of various images I design will be based around its design.

It would be foolish to release an entire board of them without your prior approval, its all the same deisgn some of you may appreciate the theme... others I assume will want to mix it up a bit.

Anyway enough talk here it is,

[Image: copyofmara1.png] [Image: copyofagent1.png] [Image: copyofmorph1.png] [Image: copyofniobe1.png] [Image: copyofpersephone1.png]
--Chefmaster-----Valaro--------Morpheus----------TBA-----------TBA-----
[Image: copyoforacle1.png] [Image: copyofseraph1.png] [Image: copyoftwin1.png] [Image: copyofarch1.png] [Image: copyofkid1.png]
-----TBA-----------Neo-----------TBA------------TBA-----------TBA------

All feedback is much appreciated, Updated as I go.

Stay Awake.

P.S I know it doesnt belong here but Neo im working on both a Forum Signature and Avatar for you as promised.
[Image: bannerjg.png]
03-15-2010, 10:45 PM,
RE: Forum Avatars, coming soon...{Artwork}
I wanted to know if, when i actualy gather the cahones to install the Emu and i get my model sorted out, if you could make a signature and Avatar for me? (i can understand if you wouldnt want to)
03-16-2010, 12:08 AM,
(03-15-2010, 10:45 PM)Yamakuzy Wrote: I wanted to know if, when i actualy gather the cahones to install the Emu and i get my model sorted out, if you could make a signature and Avatar for me? (i can understand if you wouldnt want to)

Be Honoured,
[Image: bannerjg.png]
03-16-2010, 12:11 AM,
(03-16-2010, 12:08 AM)Contained Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 10:45 PM)Yamakuzy Wrote: I wanted to know if, when i actualy gather the cahones to install the Emu and i get my model sorted out, if you could make a signature and Avatar for me? (i can understand if you wouldnt want to)

Be Honoured,

No ne- i mean contained, the honor would be mine.
03-16-2010, 01:58 AM,
HAHAHA great Post ^

Excellent suggestion Contained! I have to say I like the idea of Blue Code in my background, as It gives the feel of a Redpill Agent. The first in existence? (Dont worry not a story arc or maybe a player one though?)

Contained also said that these could be used when posting Role-play events when the EMU goes active, which I think is a great idea too!

Valaro