Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your weekend?
03-09-2010, 12:28 AM,
How was your weekend?
With so few comments posted this weekend, I'm guessing everyone had a pretty busy one! So how about sharing? =D

For my part I was off from work, and the temperature here in Montreal started becoming warmer (7°C instead of the usual -10°C, the snow finally went away!) so I spent a good deal of time outside. Went clubbin' Saturday night, was crowded as usual but was fun, and for once didn't come home completely drunk loll.

Aside from that I managed to squeeze in some Heavy Rain play time - great story btw - and went over the new Resident Evil 5 DLC with my room mate. Was surprisingly way harder than I expected, and took a few tries to get through xD

And that was my quiet little weekend. What about you, did anything interesting happened that could be fun telling?
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-09-2010, 12:46 AM,
RE: How was your weekend?
Hmm not a bad weekend dee.

Personally I was working ALL day on Friday, probably the least fun Ive had ever. 12 hour shifts suck! lol Then I headed down to a mates house to watch Battlestar Galactica for a few hours. Not bad. < Pretty tired after the walk home though ¬¬

Saturday Worked all day again, then headed back to my mates house where we ordered some Pizza and watched some more Battlestar, and had some good all round fun, chattin about thing like games and how people are so up tight about Xbox or PS3 and just general chat. So not a bad night at all! Sunday back at work ¬¬ Then headed out for a McDonalds < YUM! lol and then fixed my PC at home and here i am the next day telling you lol
03-09-2010, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2010, 01:41 AM by Morpheus.)
Friday -> GF, GF, GF, at work with GF Big Grin. Left work with GF in a bus that needed to refuel, stopped cause there was a little accident in the road, was almost bad driven so i get bit late at home (i was hungryyy!)

Saturday -> Chococookies, Played 360 Oblivion for 6 hours . Watched "8 mm" (with Cage,again). Web things till 5am.

Sunday -> Awake at 13hours being awakened, not by myself, chococookies. Played 360 Oblivion for... 5 hours?, Watched "The men who stare at goats". .... internet things till 4am. Wondering what was the meaning of the film.... Wondering what was the meaning of the film.... Wondering what was the meaning of the film.... what was? :S

Common in 3 days: farm in Guild wars after the nerfs and post the results on forums.

Life is hard! Big Grin
03-09-2010, 01:55 AM,
friday : not much, was lazy with my GF , wathing TV "Big brother" on SKY lol Big Grin
saturday : wake up at 9 o clock, after some little test on my 3d chat server me and my GF decide to make closed beta test lol ....starts good, but after 1 hour thousand crahsed came^^.
Broke closed beta test on the evening.

sunday : woke up with an idea to fix the issue lol...fixed the issue , start the server , reinvite the people and worked..so server stays online until 20 o clock in the evening without a big issue Smile

between this sometimes try to solve my auth server issue with MxO Smile

Today a half hour ago : Auth Server works good Big Grin *meeeh i am sooooooooooooooo happy that i mastered the stupid RSA shit * lol Big Grin
03-09-2010, 08:15 AM,
Friday: work and then watched some tv and went to bed.

Saturday: replaced my motherboard, cpu, ram and video card (old mb went bad when the video card fan went bad and shook the pci slot loose. ) Found a new band, Reckless Love, watched Oregon beat WA St., messed around in the emu for a bit.

Sunday: said to hell with win 7 cause I can't stand how it screws up my MxO graphics went back to XP. Finally figured out how to get into Club Hel. Big Grin

Hope I don't have another weekend like that for quite sometime.
[Image: screenshot_0-3.jpg]
03-10-2010, 06:47 AM,
My weekend was good, I guess. Didn't do that much just chilled with my GF watched some movies, played on the Computer, and played some EMU.

The most fun I had was on Friday early evening after I got out of work when there was some other EMU players that showed up in the test server and we ended up in Club Jade then a few more ppl showed up and we ended the evening with a after-party in the "white rooms".Cool Most fun I had since the end of the game, btw Smile

[Image: screenshot_35-1.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_47.jpg]
[Image: Mix2.jpg]
03-10-2010, 09:17 AM,
Why does Rajkos System chat echo everything you say?
03-10-2010, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 09:28 AM by Gerik.)
I think it was on when chat wasn't working completely, it was so you knew it was working on your end.
03-10-2010, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010, 03:13 AM by Morpheus.)
confirmation on gerik statement.
In dev words, just checking that 04packets werent dropped.
What i wonder is why there is no removal of Binaries player on white halls shot. I saw 3... Rajko even decreased the "life-gift" time to 10secs instead 90 if i recall correctly.
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM,
Yeah, you can just keep logging in and adding characters over and over without having multiple accounts.