Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
music change when changing districts?
03-06-2010, 02:13 AM,
music change when changing districts?
before going any further, I just want to say thanks for all the work people have done on the emu...before the split and after. I'm grateful for everything they've done, and look forward to future efforts...here's my question.

When I run the emu normally and appear in the default area, richland (as coded for the emu, I think), the music changes to richland music. When I prim3's vb script and teleportme! to get to downtown and such (local server type thing), the music never changes from the loading area music (even though I'm in downtown now).It's almost like the game doesn't know you're not in the loading area anymore. Is this the way it works or am I doing something wrong?

Again, I'm not complaining. I'm grateful to just be able to walk around again, but if I'm doing something wrong, I'd love to know how to fix my mistake.

thanks again for the hard work everyone is doing.
03-06-2010, 03:30 AM,
RE: music change when changing districts?
The music will stay as the loading area music until your character actually stands on the ground and it says "You have entered <districtname>"

I just tried it out, and the music was indeed the loading area music until the character stood on the ground, then it changed to the downtown music. Try that and see if it solves your problem Smile