Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot of the Week [Official]
03-03-2010, 04:30 AM,
Screenshot of the Week [Official]
(03-02-2010, 11:21 AM)Valaro Wrote: Hi Guys,

I think a good idea is to set up Screenshot of the Week here at Python EMU. So hit up your Test Server or Reality Server (from the other project as its the only working MxO available) head in and take a Screenshot that looks visually compelling or simply something you like in The Matrix Online. For the moment only Richland and Westview are officially open! If you have access to these districts then they are also welcome!

Sunrise? Sunset? NPC doing something werid? You in your most loved Apartment or Club? Lets see em. Winners of Round One Will be posted on Friday at 15:00 GMT!

(Rules on this board: Only post in relation to Screenshot of the week, or I will close the thread between competitions! < Preferred maybe?)

Good Luck

Valaro
03-03-2010, 04:57 AM,
RE: Screenshot of the Week [Official]
Gettin' this party started:

[Image: screenshot_43-1.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_44.jpg]

Oh, and I'll be happy to explain how I pulled that off if you wanna know.
[Image: citylineidea.png]
03-03-2010, 09:22 AM,
(03-03-2010, 04:57 AM)Noxton Wrote: Oh, and I'll be happy to explain how I pulled that off if you wanna know.

As I stated in the other thread, Id like to know Smile
03-03-2010, 09:53 AM,
Oh, no Photoshop has been used (yet) on those photos.

I used information found by Bayamos back before the game was closed up:
http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts...6300028741

The emote is actually just the Silver Bullet animation, which I swapped with the animation for /wave, and the gun is a swap that made the Silver Bullet gun into the Silenced FM-1500.

There are quite a few animations that we didn't have access to, either they were NPC animations or they were used in cinematics. One of which was the "hostage" animation. Head down, hands cuffed. :-D

The actual mechanics of how I did it are in the guide listed in that DN1 thread.

There's a bunch of NPC animations, such as sitting at a desk and typing, or walking & talking on a cell. I haven't gone through them all, but with a simple rezid switch, you can trigger any animation including moves like suicidal butterfly, etc.

Unfortunately, only animations that spawn weapons during the animation work right now. So the silver bullet gun is spawned during the animation, whereas animations such as dual pistol execution actually require you to have a gun equipped, and I haven't figured out a way around that yet.
03-03-2010, 10:36 AM,
It might be a good idea to put that thread here if you would Noxton. Create a new board and Ill lock it out and link to Broadcast Depth Smile
03-03-2010, 10:46 AM,
(03-03-2010, 09:53 AM)Noxton Wrote: Oh, no Photoshop has been used (yet) on those photos.

I used information found by Bayamos back before the game was closed up:
http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts...6300028741

The emote is actually just the Silver Bullet animation, which I swapped with the animation for /wave, and the gun is a swap that made the Silver Bullet gun into the Silenced FM-1500.

There are quite a few animations that we didn't have access to, either they were NPC animations or they were used in cinematics. One of which was the "hostage" animation. Head down, hands cuffed. :-D

The actual mechanics of how I did it are in the guide listed in that DN1 thread.

There's a bunch of NPC animations, such as sitting at a desk and typing, or walking & talking on a cell. I haven't gone through them all, but with a simple rezid switch, you can trigger any animation including moves like suicidal butterfly, etc.

Unfortunately, only animations that spawn weapons during the animation work right now. So the silver bullet gun is spawned during the animation, whereas animations such as dual pistol execution actually require you to have a gun equipped, and I haven't figured out a way around that yet.

Awesome looks great man, very creative! Ill look the thread over too...may be too ambitious for me, especially given my real life is insanely busy these days most of the time...
03-03-2010, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2010, 08:59 PM by Gerik.)
[Image: 3311wfn.jpg]

[Image: vg0mww.jpg]
03-05-2010, 06:10 PM,
[Image: screenshot_1.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_0-3.jpg]
03-06-2010, 03:12 AM,
Here's a few more:

[Image: screenshot_68.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_65.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_30.jpg]
03-06-2010, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2010, 11:22 AM by Valaro.)
Oh thats a great one! The one about the blue pill. sorry for the delay folks! I was working all day as an emergency for the company Sad So the winner is!:

(03-03-2010, 04:57 AM)Noxton Wrote: Gettin' this party started:

[Image: screenshot_44.jpg]

This looks like a rendition of how a Redpill Agent would look! And I have to say it looks great! A Coat I will hope to use one day! - Picture will be posted on the main Site ASAP! Thanks for taking part. I will re open this thread Monday 08/03/2010